Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 218th day of the year 1950. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,329 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,443 days or 23.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 857 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1982.
If a dog named Giaselle-Claire-Suki - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Giaselle-Claire-Suki will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Giaselle-Claire-Suki will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Charles Crichton
- 1918Norman Granz
- 1927Inga Landgré
- 1962Marc Lavoine
- 1962Michelle Yeoh
- 1970M. Night Shyamalan
- 1973Donna Lewis
- 1980Monique Ganderton
- 1983Annevig Schelde Ebbe
- 1988Jared Murillo
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1844Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1900)
- 1908Will Lee, American actor (d. 1982)
- 1912Richard C. Miller, American photographer (d. 2010)
- 1920John Graves, American author (d. 2013)
- 1927Inga Landgré, Swedish actress
- 1969Simon Doull, New Zealand cricketer and sportscaster
- 1973Monica Goodling, American lawyer
- 1976Krisztina Sereny, Hungarian bodybuilder and model
- 1977Leandro Amaral, Brazilian footballer
- 1978Reuben Rox, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nathaniel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1284The Republic of Pisa is defeated in the Battle of Meloria by the Republic of Genoa, thus losing its naval dominance in the Mediterranean.
- 1538Bogotá, Colombia, is founded by Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Spicheren is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.
- 1914World War I: Serbia declares war on Germany; Austria declares war on Russia.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Mărășești between the Romanian and German armies begins.
- 1926Gertrude Ederle becomes the first woman to swim across the English Channel.
- 1942Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands becomes the first reigning queen to address a joint session of the United States Congress.
- 1962Jamaica becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1976Zulfikar Ali Bhutto lays the foundation stone of Port Qasim, Karachi.
- 1988The Tompkins Square Park Riot in New York City spurs a reform of the NYPD, held responsible for the event.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giannis Aggelakas, Zhou Bichang, Mirah, Marie Currie, Samantha Hammel, Tyler Perry, Jian Ghomeshi, William Powell, Philippe Lavil, Maxie Rosenbloom.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1950.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1950 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 5, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 7, 1934. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 6th August 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1950
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,329 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,443 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 857
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1982
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 5, 1950 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 7, 1934 (-124)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VIII.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1948 – Shigeru Izumiya, Japanese singer, actor, and poet; May 26, 1946 – Mick Ronson, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Spiders from Mars and Mott the Hoople) (d. 1993); April 1, 1986 – Hillary Scott, American singer-songwriter (Lady Antebellum).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,017