Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 218th day of the year 1966. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,127 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,376 days or 17.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 647 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1998.
If a dog named Blackbear - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blackbear will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Blackbear will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Barbara Bates
- 1930Abbey Lincoln
- 1938Peter Bonerz
- 1946Allan Holdsworth
- 1946Judy Craig
- 1952Ton Scherpenzeel
- 1958Randy DeBarge
- 1973Donna Lewis
- 1975Jamie McGonnigal
- 1982Danny Lopes
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1609Richard Bennett, English-American politician, Colonial Governor of Virginia (d. 1675)
- 1775Daniel O'Connell, Irish lawyer and politician, Lord Mayor of Dublin (d. 1847)
- 1809Alfred, Lord Tennyson, English poet and author (d. 1892)
- 1882Ernst Eklund, Swedish actor (d. 1971)
- 1904Jean Dessès, Greek-Egyptian fashion designer (d. 1970)
- 1932Charles Wood, English playwright and screenwriter
- 1965David Robinson, American basketball player and lieutenant
- 1976Adam Ritson, Australian rugby player
- 1976Shaun Timmins, Australian rugby player
- 1980Monique Ganderton, Canadian actress and stuntwoman
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The bloody Battle of Oriskany prevents American relief of the Siege of Fort Stanwix.
- 1819Norwich University is founded in Vermont as the first private military school in the United States.
- 1940Estonia was illegally annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1962Jamaica becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1964Prometheus, a bristlecone pine and the world’s oldest tree, is cut down.
- 1965US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Voting Rights Act of 1965 into law.
- 1976Zulfikar Ali Bhutto lays the foundation stone of Port Qasim, Karachi.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council orders a global trade embargo against Iraq in response to Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait.
- 2008A military junta led by Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz stages a coup d'état in Mauritania, overthrowing president Sidi Ould Cheikh Abdallahi.
- 2015A suicide bomb attack kills at least 15 people at a mosque in the south-western Saudi city of Abha.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chiaki Ito, Edward Herrmann, Laurel Aitken, Shari Shattuck, Erik Thomson, Collien Ulmen-Fernandes, Moon Geun-young, Peter Safran, Sean Maguire, Elizabeth Jagger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1966.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1966 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 24, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wild Thing by The Troggs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 6, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 6th August 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1966
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,127 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,376 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 647
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1966 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 24, 1972 (-132)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Wild Thing by The Troggs (August 6, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 27, 1987 – Eric Kolelas, French-English actor and director; July 23, 1951 – Leman Sam, Turkish singer-songwriter; October 5, 1983 – Noot Seear, Canadian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830