Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 219th day of the year 1972. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,184 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,728 days or 15.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 2004.
If a dog named Corn - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Corn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Corn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Heinrich Schlusnus
- 1892Hoot Gibson
- 1908Will Lee
- 1910Charles Crichton
- 1911Lucille Ball
- 1938Peter Bonerz
- 1958Randy DeBarge
- 1962Michelle Yeoh
- 1970M. Night Shyamalan
- 1988Jared Murillo
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1904Henry Iba, American basketball player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1922Freddie Laker, English businessman, founded Laker Airways (d. 2006)
- 1926János Rózsás, Hungarian author (d. 2012)
- 1926Moritz, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 2013)
- 1944Inday Badiday, Filipino journalist and actress (d. 2003)
- 1958Randy DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and bass player (DeBarge)
- 1963Charles Ingram, English soldier, author, and game show contestant
- 1980Roman Weidenfeller, German footballer
- 1982Romola Garai, English model and actress
- 1984Eva-Maria Hoch, Austrian tennis player
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1914World War I: Serbia declares war on Germany; Austria declares war on Russia.
- 1915World War I: Battle of Sari Bair: The Allies mount a diversionary attack timed to coincide with a major Allied landing of reinforcements at Suvla Bay.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Mărășești between the Romanian and German armies begins.
- 1926Gertrude Ederle becomes the first woman to swim across the English Channel.
- 1940Estonia was illegally annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1944The Warsaw Uprising occurs on August 1. It is brutally suppressed and all able-bodied men in Kraków are detained afterwards to prevent a similar uprising, the Kraków Uprising, that was planned but never carried out.
- 1964Prometheus, a bristlecone pine and the world’s oldest tree, is cut down.
- 1996NASA announces that the ALH 84001 meteorite, thought to originate from Mars, contains evidence of primitive life-forms.
- 2001Erwadi fire incident, 28 mentally ill persons tied to chain were burnt to death at a faith based institution at Erwadi, Tamil Nadu.
- 2011War in Afghanistan: A United States military helicopter is shot down, killing 30 American special forces members and a working dog, 7 Afghan soldiers, and 1 Afghan civilian. It was the deadliest single event for the United States in the War in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Chandler, Tim Albery, Matsunosuke Onoe, David Langton, Manorama, Jeffrey Licon, Manuel Blanc, Miyuki Matsuda, Diane Neal, Josh Homme.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1972.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1972 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1992. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 6th August 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1972
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,184 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,728 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 582
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 2004
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1992 (-176)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan (August 12, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VIII.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1935 – Herb Alpert, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and producer; July 12, 1968 – Lady Saw, Jamaican singer; March 4, 1913 – John Garfield, American actor and singer (d. 1952).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,110