Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 219th day of the year 1976. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,878 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,293 days or 14.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 538 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 2008.
If a dog named Jazzee - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jazzee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jazzee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Lucille Ball
- 1938Paul Bartel
- 1946Allan Holdsworth
- 1969Elliott Smith
- 1970M. Night Shyamalan
- 1978Katie Price
- 1980Wilber Pan
- 1983Annevig Schelde Ebbe
- 1984Sofia Essaïdi
- 1988Jared Murillo
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1766William Hyde Wollaston, English chemist and physicist (d. 1828)
- 1881Leo Carrillo, American actor, singer, and cartoonist (d. 1961)
- 1909Diana Keppel, Countess of Albemarle (d. 2013)
- 1941Ray Culp, American baseball player
- 1964Lisa Boyle, American model and photographer
- 1965Ravi Coltrane, American saxophonist
- 1973Iain Morris, English screenwriter and producer
- 1980Danny Collins, English-Welsh footballer
- 1984Eva-Maria Hoch, Austrian tennis player
- 1985Garrett Weber-Gale, American swimmer
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Crimean Khanate in the Battle of Kletsk
- 1661The Treaty of The Hague is signed by Portugal and the Dutch Republic.
- 1806Francis II, the last Holy Roman Emperor, abdicates, ending the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1824Battle of Junín Peru.
- 1914World War I: Serbia declares war on Germany; Austria declares war on Russia.
- 1926Gertrude Ederle becomes the first woman to swim across the English Channel.
- 1926In New York City, the Warner Bros.' Vitaphone system premieres with the movie Don Juan starring John Barrymore.
- 1964Prometheus, a bristlecone pine and the world’s oldest tree, is cut down.
- 1976Zulfikar Ali Bhutto lays the foundation stone of Port Qasim, Karachi.
- 2015A suicide bomb attack kills at least 15 people at a mosque in the south-western Saudi city of Abha.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Irving, Hunter Tylo, Arthur Brown, Kai Hansen, Sydney Lotterby, Genevieve Cortese, Me Phi Me, Kevin Kline, Jessie Bond, Dorothy Lamour.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1976.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1976 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 6th August 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1976
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 193 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,878 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,293 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 538
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 2008
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1984 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-132)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Don’t Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee (August 7, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VIII.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1933 – Morton Downey, Jr., American singer-songwriter, actor, and talk show host (d. 2001); May 9, 1942 – Tommy Roe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 4, 1993 – Jenna Boyd, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,083