Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 218th day of the year 1977. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,117 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,372 days or 14.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 2009.
If a dog named Yoyo - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yoyo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Yoyo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1619Barbara Strozzi
- 1917Edward Jewesbury
- 1926Frank Finlay
- 1952Pat MacDonald
- 1963Tomoyuki Dan
- 1965Juliane Köhler
- 1967Julie Snyder
- 1972Geri Halliwell
- 1978Katie Price
- 1978Reuben Rox
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1180Emperor Go-Toba of Japan (d. 1239)
- 1697Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1745)
- 1877Wallace H. White, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1952)
- 1889George Kenney, Canadian-American general (d. 1977)
- 1945Andy Messersmith, American baseball player and coach
- 1965Vince Wells, English cricketer
- 1972Geri Halliwell, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Spice Girls)
- 1973Vera Farmiga, American actress
- 1985Viktoria Baškite, Estonian chess player
- 1988Jared Murillo, American singer, dancer, and actor (V Factory)
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1819Norwich University is founded in Vermont as the first private military school in the United States.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Wörth results in a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1901Kiowa land in Oklahoma is opened for white settlement, effectively dissolving the contiguous reservation.
- 1914World War I: First Battle of the Atlantic: Two days after the United Kingdom had declared war on Germany over the German invasion of Belgium, ten German U-boats leave their base in Heligoland to attack Royal Navy warships in the North Sea.
- 1926In New York City, the Warner Bros.' Vitaphone system premieres with the movie Don Juan starring John Barrymore.
- 1956After going bankrupt in 1955, the American broadcaster DuMont Television Network makes its final broadcast, a boxing match from St. Nicholas Arena in New York in the Boxing from St. Nicholas Arena series.
- 1965US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Voting Rights Act of 1965 into law.
- 1986A low-pressure system that redeveloped off the New South Wales coast dumps a record 328 millimeters (13 inches) of rain in a day on Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 2001Erwadi fire incident, 28 mentally ill persons tied to chain were burnt to death at a faith based institution at Erwadi, Tamil Nadu.
- 2010Flash floods across a large part of Jammu and Kashmir, India, damages 71 towns and kills at least 255 people.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doug Ingle, Luke Bryan, Nina Siemaszko, Christopher Fitzgerald, Mcoy Fundales, Corey Clark, George Baker, Callie Thorne, Jared Leto, Morten Harket.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1977.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1977 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 2001. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 6, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 6th August 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1977
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,117 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,372 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 546
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 2009
- Age in dog years: 248 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1950 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 2001 (-181)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb (August 6, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VIII.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1991 – Katie Armiger, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 27, 1988 – Asami Tada, Japanese model and actress; July 20, 1945 – Thomas J. Hageboeck, American actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,149