Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 218th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,063 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,021 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 2017.
If a dog named Koffey - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koffey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Koffey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Heinrich Schlusnus
- 1927Inga Landgré
- 1930Abbey Lincoln
- 1946Masaaki Sakai
- 1952Pat MacDonald
- 1952Vinnie Vincent
- 1964Gary Valenciano
- 1964Moosie Drier
- 1976Melissa George
- 1983Landon Pigg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1922Dan Walker, American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Illinois (d. 2015)
- 1929Mike Elliott, Jamaican saxophonist (The Foundations and Rico’s Combo)
- 1932Charles Wood, English playwright and screenwriter
- 1938Peter Bonerz, American actor and director
- 1962Marc Lavoine, French singer and actor
- 1963Tomoyuki Dan, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013)
- 1972Darren Eales, English footballer and lawyer
- 1973Monica Goodling, American lawyer
- 1973Stuart O'Grady, Australian cyclist
- 1980Danny Collins, English-Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661The Treaty of The Hague is signed by Portugal and the Dutch Republic.
- 1819Norwich University is founded in Vermont as the first private military school in the United States.
- 1825Bolivia gains independence from Spain.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Spicheren is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Mărășești between the Romanian and German armies begins.
- 1930Judge Joseph Force Crater steps into a taxi in New York and disappears never to be seen again.
- 1940Estonia was illegally annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1942Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands becomes the first reigning queen to address a joint session of the United States Congress.
- 1944The Warsaw Uprising occurs on August 1. It is brutally suppressed and all able-bodied men in Kraków are detained afterwards to prevent a similar uprising, the Kraków Uprising, that was planned but never carried out.
- 2011A march in protest of the death of Mark Duggan in Tottenham, London, ends in a riot, sparking off a wave of rioting throughout the country over the following four nights.
View the complete list of historical events for August 6.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Burton C. Bell, Ally Sheedy, Danny Huston, Clarke Peters, Corey Glover, Jimmy Rowles, Yusuke Yamamoto, Camryn Manheim, Barbara Knox, David Lean.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 6, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shout by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1976 – Jessica Cauffiel, American actress and singer; June 10, 1963 – Jeanne Tripplehorn, American actress; March 21, 1978 – Kevin Federline, American dancer, rapper, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,339