Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 220th day of the year 1916. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,990 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,663 days or 34.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,287 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1948.
If a dog named Shampoo - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shampoo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shampoo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928James Randi
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1947Franciscus Henri
- 1962Alison Brown
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1982Ángeles Balbiani
- 1984Tooba Siddiqui
- 1990Helen Flanagan
- 1992Ariel Camacho
- 1996Liam James
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1911Nicholas Ray, American director and screenwriter (d. 1979)
- 1933Eddie Firmani, South African footballer and manager
- 1945Alan Page, American football player and jurist
- 1948Greg Chappell, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1959Koenraad Elst, Belgian orientalist and author
- 1961Yelena Davydova, Russian gymnast
- 1966Jimmy Wales, American businessman, co-founded Wikipedia
- 1974Chico Benymon, American actor
- 1982Ángeles Balbiani, Argentinian actress and singer
- 1983Mark Pettini, English cricketer and journalist
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jane’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1879The opening of the Poor Man’s Palace in Manchester, England.
- 1909Alice Huyler Ramsey and three friends become the first women to complete a transcontinental auto trip, taking 59 days to travel from New York, New York to San Francisco, California.
- 1938The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
- 1940World War II: Alsace-Lorraine is annexed by the Third Reich.
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1970California judge Harold Haley is taken hostage in his courtroom and killed during an effort to free George Jackson from police custody.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Masterson, Nomy Lamm, Shelley Berman, Suzanne Cloutier, Herman Koch, Farooq Sheikh, Haruka Ayase, Wesley Singerman, Kevin Zegers, Eleanor Holm.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1916.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1916 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 29, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1916
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 361 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 37,990 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,663 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,287
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1948
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 29, 1931 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-212)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1985 – Natasha Poly, Russian model; January 12, 1932 – Des O'Connor, English comedian, singer, and television host; May 2, 1991 – Jeong Jinwoon, South Korean actor and singer (2AM).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833