Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 220th day of the year 1928. It was the 32nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,924 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,308 days or 30.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1960.
If a dog named Paylee - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paylee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Paylee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1945Kenny Ireland
- 1952Alexei Sayle
- 1957Daire Brehan
- 1958Bruce Dickinson
- 1960David Duchovny
- 1978Shirley Yeung
- 1979Nicole Tubiola
- 1983Murat Dalkılıç
- 1996Tessa Allen
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1917Budd Lynch, Canadian-American sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1930Togrul Narimanbekov, Azerbaijani-French painter and academic (d. 2013)
- 1942Garrison Keillor, American author and radio host
- 1954Alan Reid, Scottish politician
- 1963Harold Perrineau, American actor and producer
- 1968Lynn Strait, American singer-songwriter (Snot) (d. 1998)
- 1973Zane Lowe, New Zealand radio and television host
- 1975Rebecca Kleefisch, American journalist and politician, 44th Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin
- 1982Jasmin Mäntylä, Finnish model and singer
- 1991Luis Salom, Spanish motorcycle racer
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BOWCIAFMR? Check your answers here: Word solver BOWCIAFMR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 322 BCBattle of Crannon between Athens and Macedonia.
- 461Roman Emperor Majorian is beheaded near the river Iria in north-west Italy following his arrest and deposition by the magister militum Ricimer.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1985Takao Doi, Mamoru Mohri and Chiaki Mukai are chosen to be Japan’s first astronauts.
- 2008The start of the Russo-Georgian War over the territory of South Ossetia.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Lewis, Robert Klein, Neşe Karaböcek, The-Dream, Kiur Aarma, Julian Beck, Edward Zwick, Luciana Abreu, Yui Ishikawa, Al Christie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1956. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 32nd Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 44 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,924 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,308 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,148
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1960
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1953 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1956 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1957 – Taso N. Stavrakis, American actor and stuntman; December 17, 1930 – Armin Mueller-Stahl, German actor; January 9, 1965 – Joely Richardson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891