Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1932 was a Sunday and it was the 220th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,089 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,053 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Ann Harding
- 1942B. J. Thomas
- 1942Caetano Veloso
- 1950Rodney Crowell
- 1961Maggie Wheeler
- 1962Alison Brown
- 1968Big Mello
- 1978Cirroc Lofton
- 1983Murat Dalkılıç
- 1986Altair Jarabo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1779Louis de Freycinet, French navigator and explorer (d. 1842)
- 1884Billie Burke, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1904Ralph Bunche, American political scientist, academic, and diplomat, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1931Jack Good, British television producer
- 1941Matthew Evans, Baron Evans of Temple Guiting, English publisher and politician
- 1948Antonis Vardis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1971Dominic Cork, England cricketer and sportscaster
- 1981David Testo, American soccer player
- 1993Martti Nõmme, Estonian ski jumper
- 1996Liam James, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1909Alice Huyler Ramsey and three friends become the first women to complete a transcontinental auto trip, taking 59 days to travel from New York, New York to San Francisco, California.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal begins as the United States Marines initiate the first American offensive of the war with landings on Guadalcanal and Tulagi in the Solomon Islands.
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
- 1989U.S. Congressman Mickey Leland (D-TX) and 15 others die in a plane crash in Ethiopia.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zdzisława Donat, Tahar Rahim, Patricia Heaton, Harold Russell, Rie Tomosaka, Guillermo del Toro, Spider Loc, Angela Bettis, Samantha Eggar, Chip Esten.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 7, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1959 – Ken Kirzinger, Canadian actor and stuntman; October 3, 1984 – Yoon Eun-hye, South Korean singer and actress (Baby V.O.X.); October 31, 1924 – Cleo Moore, American actress (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931