Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1932 was a Sunday and it was the 220th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,304 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,060 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Kierie - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kierie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kierie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Poni Adams
- 1924Kenneth Kendall
- 1932Edward Hardwicke
- 1944John Glover
- 1957Daire Brehan
- 1963Harold Perrineau
- 1975Charlize Theron
- 1982Ángeles Balbiani
- 1990Helen Flanagan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1932Rien Poortvliet, Dutch painter and illustrator (d. 1995)
- 1947Franciscus Henri, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter
- 1957Caroline Aaron, American actress and producer
- 1970Eric Namesnik, American swimmer (d. 2006)
- 1973Kevin Muscat, English-Australian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1974Michael Shannon, American actor
- 1977Charlotte Ronson, English-American fashion designer
- 1979Jason Ruta, Canadian actor
- 1987Ryan Lavarnway, American baseball player
- 1987Sidney Crosby, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 626The Avar and Slav armies leave the siege of Constantinople.
- 1420Construction of the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore begins in Florence.
- 1679The brigantine Le Griffon, commissioned by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, is towed to the south-eastern end of the Niagara River, to become the first ship to sail the upper Great Lakes of North America.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1947Thor Heyerdahl’s balsa wood raft the Kon-Tiki, smashes into the reef at Raroia in the Tuamotu Islands after a 101-day, 7000 km journey across the Pacific Ocean in an attempt to prove that pre-historic peoples could have traveled from South America.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1974Philippe Petit performs a high wire act between the twin towers of the World Trade Center 1368 ft in the air.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Dickson, Dack Rambo, Justin Furstenfeld, Peter Fonda, Nedra Talley, Heidi Montag, Marc Ford, Sarah Siddons, Dika Newlin, Dick Durock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 7, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1981 – Damien Sargue, French singer and actor; April 19, 1986 – Maxine, American wrestler and actress; January 8, 1908 – Fearless Nadia, Australian-Indian actress and stuntwoman (d. 1966).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,153