Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 219th day of the year 1943. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,861 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,287 days or 25.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1975.
If a dog named Bagira - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bagira will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bagira will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Kenneth Kendall
- 1928James Randi
- 1932Edward Hardwicke
- 1948Antonis Vardis
- 1963Hiroaki Hirata
- 1968Big Mello
- 1975Hans Matheson
- 1975Koray Candemir
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1979Eric Johnson
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 317Constantius II, Roman emperor (d. 361)
- 1887Anna Elisabet Weirauch, German author and playwright (d. 1970)
- 1928Romeo Muller, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1929Don Larsen, American baseball player
- 1937Don Wilson, English cricketer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1953Anne Fadiman, American journalist and author
- 1966Shobna Gulati, English actress and dancer
- 1974Chico Benymon, American actor
- 1980Seiichiro Maki, Japanese footballer
- 1982Abbie Cornish, Australian actress
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Richard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1714The Battle of Gangut: The first important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1879The opening of the Poor Man’s Palace in Manchester, England.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1947Thor Heyerdahl’s balsa wood raft the Kon-Tiki, smashes into the reef at Raroia in the Tuamotu Islands after a 101-day, 7000 km journey across the Pacific Ocean in an attempt to prove that pre-historic peoples could have traveled from South America.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zoltán Latinovits, Aston Merrygold, Gloria Gaither, Jean Vander Pyl, George Segal, Ivo Linna, Elba Ramalho, Al Molinaro, Angela Lindvall, Alida Chelli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1943.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1943 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1963. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1943
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,861 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,287 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 944
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1975
- Age in dog years: 397 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1929 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1963 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1937 – Felix Silla, Italian-American actor and stuntman; July 15, 1991 – Yuki Kashiwagi, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and French Kiss); July 27, 1944 – Bobbie Gentry, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852