Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 219th day of the year 1943. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,562 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,187 days or 25.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1975.
If a dog named Lolita - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lolita will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lolita will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1947Franciscus Henri
- 1957Daire Brehan
- 1961Maggie Wheeler
- 1963Harold Perrineau
- 1973Mikhail Gorsheniov
- 1974Michael Shannon
- 1982Abbie Cornish
- 1986Altair Jarabo
- 1996Tessa Allen
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1921Manitas de Plata, French guitarist (d. 2014)
- 1925M. S. Swaminathan, Indian geneticist and academic
- 1931Jack Good, British television producer
- 1937Zoltán Berczik, Hungarian table tennis player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1947Franciscus Henri, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter
- 1957Daire Brehan, Irish journalist, lawyer, and actress (d. 2012)
- 1958Bruce Dickinson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Iron Maiden and Samson)
- 1963Marcus Roberts, American pianist and educator
- 1986Paul Biedermann, German swimmer
- 1986Sten Olmre, Estonian volleyball player
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1890Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1964Vietnam War: The U.S. Congress passes the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution giving U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson broad war powers to deal with North Vietnamese attacks on American forces.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1976Viking program: Viking 2 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1978U.S. President Jimmy Carter declares a federal emergency at Love Canal due to toxic waste that had been disposed of negligently.
- 1979Several tornadoes strike the city of Woodstock, Ontario, Canada and the surrounding communities.
- 2008The start of the Russo-Georgian War over the territory of South Ossetia.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Caldwell, Adam Rickitt, Jennifer Nicole Lee, Mark Lui, Didier Barbelivien, Nancy Honeytree, Mädchen Amick, Ayaka Wada, Belinda Owusu, Fay Wray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1943.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1943 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1943
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,562 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,187 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 934
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1975
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1929 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1963 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1957 – Ofra Haza, Israeli singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2000); January 15, 1965 – James Nesbitt, Irish actor; March 23, 1964 – John Pinette, American comedian and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,771