Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 219th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,307 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,769 days or 24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1978.
If a dog named Antosha - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 379 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Antosha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Antosha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Kenneth Kendall
- 1947Sofia Rotaru
- 1948Antonis Vardis
- 1960Jacquie O'Sullivan
- 1960Rosana Pastor
- 1961Brian Conley
- 1975Charlize Theron
- 1978Alexandre Aja
- 1983Christian Chávez
- 1992Ariel Camacho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1916Kermit Love, American actor, puppeteer, and costume designer (d. 2008)
- 1918C. Buddingh', Dutch poet and translator (d. 1985)
- 1932Abebe Bikila, Ethiopian runner (d. 1973)
- 1947Sofia Rotaru, Ukrainian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1968Big Mello, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2002)
- 1975Gerard Denton, Australian cricketer
- 1982Juan Martín Hernández, Argentinian rugby player
- 1986Altair Jarabo, Mexican model and actress
- 1986Valter Birsa, Slovenian footballer
- 1993Martti Nõmme, Estonian ski jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461The Ming dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1947Thor Heyerdahl’s balsa wood raft the Kon-Tiki, smashes into the reef at Raroia in the Tuamotu Islands after a 101-day, 7000 km journey across the Pacific Ocean in an attempt to prove that pre-historic peoples could have traveled from South America.
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1981The Washington Star ceases all operations after 128 years of publication.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
- 2008The start of the Russo-Georgian War over the territory of South Ossetia.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ai Jing, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Tracey E. Bregman, Mims, Manami Higa, Aksella Luts, Kali Rocha, Joris Putman, Liza Minnelli, Kim Poirier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 7, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1966 – Misato Watanabe, Japanese singer; December 30, 1974 – G-Enka, Estonian rapper and producer (Toe Tag); September 30, 1967 – Andrea Roth, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,268