Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 220th day of the year 1948. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,509 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,170 days or 25.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1980.
If a dog named Phin - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Phin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Grant’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1947Franciscus Henri
- 1962Bruno Pelletier
- 1966Kristin Hersh
- 1968Lynn Strait
- 1978Alexandre Aja
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1982Brit Marling
- 1996Liam James
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1867Emil Nolde, Danish-German painter and illustrator (d. 1956)
- 1937Don Wilson, English cricketer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1948Greg Chappell, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1952Kees Kist, Dutch footballer
- 1961Walter Swinburn, English jockey and trainer
- 1964John Birmingham, English-Australian journalist and author
- 1968Big Mello, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2002)
- 1975Charlize Theron, South African-American actress and producer
- 1980Carsten Busch, German footballer
- 1986Sten Olmre, Estonian volleyball player
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 322 BCBattle of Crannon between Athens and Macedonia.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1420Construction of the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore begins in Florence.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1890Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1947Thor Heyerdahl’s balsa wood raft the Kon-Tiki, smashes into the reef at Raroia in the Tuamotu Islands after a 101-day, 7000 km journey across the Pacific Ocean in an attempt to prove that pre-historic peoples could have traveled from South America.
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1976Viking program: Viking 2 enters orbit around Mars.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stiv Bators, Rex Allen, Ekin Cheng, Ryan Robbins, Allen Garfield, Elvis Crespo, Theophanis Lamboukas, Vic Morrow, Bradley Cole, Louis Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1948.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1948 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +223. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1970. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 250 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,509 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,170 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 932
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1980
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+223)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1970 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1985 – Brian Kelley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Florida Georgia Line); September 22, 1979 – Michael Graziadei, German-American actor; May 4, 1923 – Assi Rahbani, Lebanese composer and producer (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807