Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 220th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,803 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kermit Love
- 1918Poni Adams
- 1931Jack Good
- 1942Tobin Bell
- 1945Kenny Ireland
- 1955Gregoris Valtinos
- 1960Rosana Pastor
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1978Shirley Yeung
- 1996Liam James
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1860Alan Leo, English astrologer and author (d. 1917)
- 1887Anna Elisabet Weirauch, German author and playwright (d. 1970)
- 1968Lynn Strait, American singer-songwriter (Snot) (d. 1998)
- 1971Dominic Cork, England cricketer and sportscaster
- 1973Zane Lowe, New Zealand radio and television host
- 1975Charlize Theron, South African-American actress and producer
- 1976Dimitrios Eleftheropoulos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1978Alexandre Aja, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Yun Hyon-seok, South Korean poet and author (d. 2003)
- 1993Karol Zalewski, Polish sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1420Construction of the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore begins in Florence.
- 1461The Ming dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1964Vietnam War: The U.S. Congress passes the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution giving U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson broad war powers to deal with North Vietnamese attacks on American forces.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1974Philippe Petit performs a high wire act between the twin towers of the World Trade Center 1368 ft in the air.
- 1989U.S. Congressman Mickey Leland (D-TX) and 15 others die in a plane crash in Ethiopia.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kōji Seto, Walter Lantz, Sam Rockwell, Kōichi Yamadera, Byron Lawson, Ismail Yassine, Angela Kinsey, Robert Duncan McNeill, Anthony Anderson, Gordon Lightfoot.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 7, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by Brian Hyland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1936 – Don Cornelius, American television host and producer, created ''Soul Train'' (d. 2012); October 27, 1957 – Jeff East, American actor and singer; June 16, 1989 – AraabMuzik, American DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071