Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 220th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,987 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Lolita - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lolita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lolita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Ann Harding
- 1924Kenneth Kendall
- 1928Herb Reed
- 1942Tobin Bell
- 1950Rodney Crowell
- 1978Shirley Yeung
- 1981Randy Wayne
- 1983Murat Dalkılıç
- 1988Liz Cochran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1913George Van Eps, American guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1928Owen Luder, English architect, designed Tricorn Centre and Trinity Square
- 1932Maurice Rabb, Jr., American ophthalmologist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1946Ed Seykota, American businessman and academic
- 1972Gerry Peñalosa, Filipino boxer and promoter
- 1973Danny Graves, Vietnamese-American baseball player
- 1973Kevin Muscat, English-Australian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1973Zane Lowe, New Zealand radio and television host
- 1974Chico Benymon, American actor
- 1986Altair Jarabo, Mexican model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 626The Avar and Slav armies leave the siege of Constantinople.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1679The brigantine Le Griffon, commissioned by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, is towed to the south-eastern end of the Niagara River, to become the first ship to sail the upper Great Lakes of North America.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1791American troops destroy the Miami town of Kenapacomaqua near the site of present-day Logansport, Indiana in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1940World War II: Alsace-Lorraine is annexed by the Third Reich.
- 1970California judge Harold Haley is taken hostage in his courtroom and killed during an effort to free George Jackson from police custody.
- 1976Viking program: Viking 2 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1998The United States embassy bombings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya kill approximately 212 people.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Sy Oliver, Danny Gerard, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Joell Ortiz, Amy Adams, Marc Anthony, Eleonora Rossi Drago, Bruce Johnston, Nao Furuhata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 7, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by Brian Hyland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1975 – Malinda Williams, American actress; May 14, 1982 – Beardyman, English singer; June 24, 1942 – Arthur Brown, English singer (Kingdom Come and The Crazy World of Arthur Brown).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196