Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 220th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,749 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Anjanette Comer
- 1939Verna Bloom
- 1945Kenny Ireland
- 1947Sofia Rotaru
- 1971Sydney Penny
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1979Jason Ruta
- 1987Mimi Paley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 317Constantius II, Roman emperor (d. 361)
- 1916Kermit Love, American actor, puppeteer, and costume designer (d. 2008)
- 1930Togrul Narimanbekov, Azerbaijani-French painter and academic (d. 2013)
- 1957Daire Brehan, Irish journalist, lawyer, and actress (d. 2012)
- 1962Alison Brown, American banjo player, songwriter, and producer (Northern Lights)
- 1967Jason Grimsley, American baseball player
- 1981David Testo, American soccer player
- 1982Edwin Dewees, American mixed martial artist
- 1984Tooba Siddiqui, Pakistani model and actress
- 1987Sidney Crosby, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 626The Avar and Slav armies leave the siege of Constantinople.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal begins as the United States Marines initiate the first American offensive of the war with landings on Guadalcanal and Tulagi in the Solomon Islands.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1981The Washington Star ceases all operations after 128 years of publication.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Austin Williams, Paul Attanasio, Julia Duffy, Benoît Ferreux, Jessie Matthews, Jake Cherry, Rupert Everett, Katherine Kelly Lang, Big K.R.I.T., Martha Reeves.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 7, 1960.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by Brian Hyland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1980 – Sibel Kekilli, German actress; April 11, 1935 – Richard Berry, American singer-songwriter (The Flairs) (d. 1997); June 28, 1990 – Jasmine Richards, Canadian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911