Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 220th day of the year 1964. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,923 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,641 days or 18.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 675 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1996.
If a dog named Chena - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chena will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chena will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Carl Switzer
- 1932Edward Hardwicke
- 1942B. J. Thomas
- 1948Antonis Vardis
- 1955Gregoris Valtinos
- 1961Maggie Wheeler
- 1963Harold Perrineau
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1981Randy Wayne
- 1982Jasmin Mäntylä
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1560Elizabeth Báthory, Hungarian serial killer (d. 1614)
- 1952Alexei Sayle, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1962Bruno Pelletier, Canadian singer and actor
- 1967Jason Grimsley, American baseball player
- 1980Aurélie Claudel, French model and actress
- 1984Tooba Siddiqui, Pakistani model and actress
- 1986Valter Birsa, Slovenian footballer
- 1988Beanie Wells, American football player
- 1991Mike Trout, American baseball player
- 1991Mitchell te Vrede, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1679The brigantine Le Griffon, commissioned by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, is towed to the south-eastern end of the Niagara River, to become the first ship to sail the upper Great Lakes of North America.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1791American troops destroy the Miami town of Kenapacomaqua near the site of present-day Logansport, Indiana in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1879The opening of the Poor Man’s Palace in Manchester, England.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Donahue, Michael Crafter, Mara Corday, Richard Thomas, Mimi Fariña, Victor Mature, MC Frontalot, Jean Hagen, Mark Volman, Eric Balfour.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1964.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1964 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Hard Day’s Night by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1964
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 165 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,923 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,641 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 675
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1996
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1971 (-149)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: A Hard Day’s Night by The Beatles (August 8, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1974 – Guy Garvey, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Elbow); March 21, 1956 – Richard Kirk, English guitarist, keyboard player, composer, and producer (Cabaret Voltaire); May 4, 1975 – Catherine Trudeau, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,912