Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 219th day of the year 1975. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,029 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,343 days or 14.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 2007.
If a dog named Boob - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boob will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boob will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Herb Reed
- 1931Jack Good
- 1944David Rasche
- 1947Franciscus Henri
- 1958Bruce Dickinson
- 1971Rachel York
- 1972Greg Serano
- 1975Hans Matheson
- 1978Vanness Wu
- 1982Martin Vučić
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 317Constantius II, Roman emperor (d. 361)
- 1932Edward Hardwicke, English actor (d. 2011)
- 1945Kenny Ireland, Scottish actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1948Antonis Vardis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1957Daire Brehan, Irish journalist, lawyer, and actress (d. 2012)
- 1961Yelena Davydova, Russian gymnast
- 1968Francesca Gregorini, Italian-American director and screenwriter
- 1973Zane Lowe, New Zealand radio and television host
- 1982Ángeles Balbiani, Argentinian actress and singer
- 1986Sten Olmre, Estonian volleyball player
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Roman Emperor Majorian is beheaded near the river Iria in north-west Italy following his arrest and deposition by the magister militum Ricimer.
- 626The Avar and Slav armies leave the siege of Constantinople.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1909Alice Huyler Ramsey and three friends become the first women to complete a transcontinental auto trip, taking 59 days to travel from New York, New York to San Francisco, California.
- 1930The last confirmed lynching of blacks in the Northern United States occurs in Marion, Indiana. Two men, Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, are killed.
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1970California judge Harold Haley is taken hostage in his courtroom and killed during an effort to free George Jackson from police custody.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Holly Hunter, John Hahn-Petersen, Gordon Griffith, George Hamilton IV, Asami Shimoda, Chet Faker, Munro Chambers, George Roy Hill, Alberta Hunter, Ronald Bell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1975.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1975 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 2001. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1975
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 42 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 16,029 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,343 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 543
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2007
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1975 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 2001 (-176)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees (August 9, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1957 – Dr. Alban, Nigerian-Swedish singer-songwriter and producer; June 18, 1952 – Lee Soo-man, South Korean singer and businessman, founded S.M. Entertainment; April 11, 1974 – David Jassy, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Navigators).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,997