Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 219th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,618 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,873 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 2010.
If a dog named Nipsy - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nipsy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nipsy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Daire Brehan
- 1961Maggie Wheeler
- 1971Rachel York
- 1971Sydney Penny
- 1973Mikhail Gorsheniov
- 1978Shirley Yeung
- 1979Nicole Tubiola
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1982Brit Marling
- 1988Liz Cochran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1560Elizabeth Báthory, Hungarian serial killer (d. 1614)
- 1879Johannes Kotze, South African cricketer (d. 1931)
- 1913George Van Eps, American guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1917Budd Lynch, Canadian-American sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1942Caetano Veloso, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1947Franciscus Henri, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter
- 1948Greg Chappell, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1980Aurélie Claudel, French model and actress
- 1982Brit Marling, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Tina O'Brien, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 322 BCBattle of Crannon between Athens and Macedonia.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1979Several tornadoes strike the city of Woodstock, Ontario, Canada and the surrounding communities.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandon DiCamillo, Talulah Riley, Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Cherry Pie Picache, Rebbie Jackson, Alicia Bridges, Jim Reid, Dafydd Iwan, Robin Shou, Cicely Berry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 7, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Three Times a Lady by Commodores as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1957 – Jonathan Dayton, American director and producer; July 7, 1969 – Robin Weigert, American actress; October 24, 1948 – Paul Ryan, English singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,299