Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 219th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,439 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kiyo - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiyo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kiyo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Carl Switzer
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1947Franciscus Henri
- 1960Rosana Pastor
- 1962Alison Brown
- 1981Randy Wayne
- 1982Abbie Cornish
- 1983Christian Chávez
- 1996Tessa Allen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1879Johannes Kotze, South African cricketer (d. 1931)
- 1913George Van Eps, American guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1940Jean-Luc Dehaene, French-Belgian lawyer and politician, 63rd Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 2014)
- 1950Rodney Crowell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Notorious Cherry Bombs)
- 1953Anne Fadiman, American journalist and author
- 1962Bruno Pelletier, Canadian singer and actor
- 1971Sydney Penny, American actress and producer
- 1983Murat Dalkılıç, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1984Yun Hyon-seok, South Korean poet and author (d. 2003)
- 1992Adam Yates, English cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Roman Emperor Majorian is beheaded near the river Iria in north-west Italy following his arrest and deposition by the magister militum Ricimer.
- 1461The Ming dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1879The opening of the Poor Man’s Palace in Manchester, England.
- 1909Alice Huyler Ramsey and three friends become the first women to complete a transcontinental auto trip, taking 59 days to travel from New York, New York to San Francisco, California.
- 1947The Bombay Municipal Corporation formally takes over the Bombay Electric Supply and Transport (BEST).
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1976Viking program: Viking 2 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Day, Candy Barr, Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Matthew Lawrence, Ashley Melnick, Daniel Petrie, Jeon Soo-il, Will Forte, Risë Stevens, Ione Skye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 7, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Three Times a Lady by Commodores as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1952 – Joel Silver, American actor and producer, co-founded Dark Castle Entertainment; November 5, 1946 – Ariel Ureta, Filipino actor and journalist; June 2, 1955 – Dana Carvey, American comedian, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197