Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 219th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,770 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928James Randi
- 1960Jacquie O'Sullivan
- 1968Lynn Strait
- 1973Mikhail Gorsheniov
- 1975Charlize Theron
- 1975Hans Matheson
- 1978Jamey Jasta
- 1983Christian Chávez
- 1987Mimi Paley
- 1990Helen Flanagan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1574Robert Dudley, English explorer and cartographer (d. 1649)
- 1931Charles E. Rice, American scholar and author (d. 2015)
- 1933Eddie Firmani, South African footballer and manager
- 1943Lana Cantrell, Australian-American singer and lawyer
- 1945Kenny Ireland, Scottish actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1947Suthivelu, Indian actor (d. 2012)
- 1958Bruce Dickinson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Iron Maiden and Samson)
- 1966Kristin Hersh, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Throwing Muses and 50 Foot Wave)
- 1970Eric Namesnik, American swimmer (d. 2006)
- 1979Nicole Tubiola, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1909Alice Huyler Ramsey and three friends become the first women to complete a transcontinental auto trip, taking 59 days to travel from New York, New York to San Francisco, California.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1938The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
- 1947The Bombay Municipal Corporation formally takes over the Bombay Electric Supply and Transport (BEST).
- 1947Thor Heyerdahl’s balsa wood raft the Kon-Tiki, smashes into the reef at Raroia in the Tuamotu Islands after a 101-day, 7000 km journey across the Pacific Ocean in an attempt to prove that pre-historic peoples could have traveled from South America.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1976Viking program: Viking 2 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1981The Washington Star ceases all operations after 128 years of publication.
- 2008The start of the Russo-Georgian War over the territory of South Ossetia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angeli Gonzales, Rino Sashihara, Outi Mäenpää, Kate Nauta, Brian Bloom, Laura Vandervoort, Sebastian Gacki, Alison Carroll, Charles Arnt, Rakhee Gulzar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 7, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1950 – Walter Becker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Steely Dan); August 24, 1954 – Philippe Cataldo, Algerian-French singer-songwriter; December 14, 1918 – Radu Beligan, Romanian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061