Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 219th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,893 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Paloma - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paloma will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Paloma will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Ann Harding
- 1927Carl Switzer
- 1934Sándor Simó
- 1944David Rasche
- 1947Franciscus Henri
- 1975Koray Candemir
- 1977Samantha Ronson
- 1978Cirroc Lofton
- 1988Liz Cochran
- 1992Ariel Camacho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1862Victoria of Baden (d. 1931)
- 1890Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, American author and activist (d. 1964)
- 1937Zoltán Berczik, Hungarian table tennis player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1940Jean-Luc Dehaene, French-Belgian lawyer and politician, 63rd Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 2014)
- 1942Carlos Monzón, Argentinian boxer and actor (d. 1995)
- 1956Sharon Isbin, American guitarist
- 1963Hiroaki Hirata, Japanese voice actor
- 1966David Cairns, Scottish laicised priest and politician, Minister of State for Scotland (d. 2011)
- 1968Big Mello, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2002)
- 1982Juan Martín Hernández, Argentinian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1427The Visconti of Milan’s fleet is destroyed by the Venetians on the Po River.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1791American troops destroy the Miami town of Kenapacomaqua near the site of present-day Logansport, Indiana in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1930The last confirmed lynching of blacks in the Northern United States occurs in Marion, Indiana. Two men, Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, are killed.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1976Viking program: Viking 2 enters orbit around Mars.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beryl Davis, Joni James, Robin Duke, Dirk Bogarde, Alan Opie, Ian Broudie, Lisa Bund, Ralph Meeker, Nico Liersch, Martin Freeman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 7, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1986 – Park Ju-hyun, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actress (Spica); August 6, 1964 – Lisa Boyle, American model and photographer; June 13, 1986 – Mary-Kate Olsen, American actress, singer, producer, and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298