Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 219th day of the year 1983. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,719 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,573 days or 12.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 464 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 2015.
If a dog named Faolan - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Faolan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Faolan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kermit Love
- 1931Jack Good
- 1962Alison Brown
- 1962Bruno Pelletier
- 1974Chico Benymon
- 1978Alexandre Aja
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1982Abbie Cornish
- 1992Ariel Camacho
- 1996Tessa Allen
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1598Georg Stiernhielm, Swedish poet and linguist (d. 1672)
- 1901Ann Harding, American actress and singer (d. 1981)
- 1918Poni Adams, American actress (d. 2014)
- 1962Alison Brown, American banjo player, songwriter, and producer (Northern Lights)
- 1963Paul Dunn, Australian rugby player
- 1968Lynn Strait, American singer-songwriter (Snot) (d. 1998)
- 1976Dimitrios Eleftheropoulos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1977Charlotte Ronson, English-American fashion designer
- 1978Mark McCammon, English-Barbadian footballer
- 1983Andriy Hryvko, Ukrainian cyclist
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DPIARHKILMV? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters DPIARHKILMV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1420Construction of the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore begins in Florence.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1930The last confirmed lynching of blacks in the Northern United States occurs in Marion, Indiana. Two men, Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, are killed.
- 1940World War II: Alsace-Lorraine is annexed by the Third Reich.
- 1947The Bombay Municipal Corporation formally takes over the Bombay Electric Supply and Transport (BEST).
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1979Several tornadoes strike the city of Woodstock, Ontario, Canada and the surrounding communities.
- 1998The United States embassy bombings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya kill approximately 212 people.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kei Yasuda, Andrew G. Vajna, Nina Liu, Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Scarlett Bowman, Sukollawat Kanarot, Cowboy Copas, Justin Hartley, Gillian Gilbert, Dean O'Gorman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1983.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1983 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1983
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,719 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,573 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 464
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2015
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Every Breath You Take by The Police (August 13, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1917 – Dennis James, American game show host and actor (d. 1997); March 27, 1935 – Julian Glover, English actor; April 16, 1941 – Allan Segal, American director and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879