Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 219th day of the year 1990. It was the 32nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,794 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,598 days or 9.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 365 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 15, 2022.
If a dog named Porcupine - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Porcupine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Porcupine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kermit Love
- 1928Romeo Muller
- 1934Sándor Simó
- 1966Kristin Hersh
- 1971Rachel York
- 1972Greg Serano
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1978Shirley Yeung
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1982Brit Marling
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1911István Bibó, Hungarian lawyer and politician (d. 1979)
- 1913George Van Eps, American guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1933Elinor Ostrom, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- 1944Robert Mueller, American soldier and lawyer, 6th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- 1948Antonis Vardis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1955Diane Downs, American murderer
- 1957Alexander Dityatin, Russian gymnast and colonel
- 1964John Birmingham, English-Australian journalist and author
- 1986Juan de la Rosa, Mexican boxer
- 1988Liz Cochran, American model, Miss Alabama 2009
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Floyd’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1679The brigantine Le Griffon, commissioned by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, is towed to the south-eastern end of the Niagara River, to become the first ship to sail the upper Great Lakes of North America.
- 1714The Battle of Gangut: The first important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1890Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Om Puri, Scott Reeves, Jeremy Davies, Karine Polwart, Bernie Nolan, Charles Denner, Totò, Marion Cotillard, Elisabeth Brooks, Shane Scott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1990.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1990 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 8, 2005. Your score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Vision of Love by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1990
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 32nd Tuesday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,794 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,598 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 365
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2022
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1964 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 8, 2005 (-183)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Vision of Love by Mariah Carey (August 11, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1934 – Nikos Kourkoulos, Greek actor and director (d. 2007); July 10, 1977 – Gwendoline Yeo, Singaporean-American actress; February 23, 1915 – Jon Hall, American actor and director (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073