Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 219th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,874 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 334 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Carl Switzer
- 1928Romeo Muller
- 1932Edward Hardwicke
- 1942B. J. Thomas
- 1944John Glover
- 1950Rodney Crowell
- 1952Alexei Sayle
- 1955Wayne Knight
- 1972Greg Serano
- 1982Abbie Cornish
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1560Elizabeth Báthory, Hungarian serial killer (d. 1614)
- 1932Maurice Rabb, Jr., American ophthalmologist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1947Franciscus Henri, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter
- 1950S. Thandayuthapani, Sri Lankan educator and politician
- 1955Wayne Knight, American actor
- 1956Sharon Isbin, American guitarist
- 1975Gaahl, Norwegian singer-songwriter (God Seed, Gaahlskagg, Wardruna, and Trelldom)
- 1979Birgit Zotz, Austrian anthropologist and author
- 1987Mimi Paley, American actress
- 1987Mustapha Dumbuya, Sierra Leonean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1714The Battle of Gangut: The first important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1930The last confirmed lynching of blacks in the Northern United States occurs in Marion, Indiana. Two men, Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, are killed.
- 1940World War II: Alsace-Lorraine is annexed by the Third Reich.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1964Vietnam War: The U.S. Congress passes the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution giving U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson broad war powers to deal with North Vietnamese attacks on American forces.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
- 1998The United States embassy bombings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya kill approximately 212 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Hawkins, Richard Anderson, Michelle Heaton, Dani Filth, Věra Chytilová, Lucija Šerbedžija, Marie Windsor, Tony Bui, Sugar Ray Leonard, Billy Curtis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 7, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Vision of Love by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1932 – Anouk Aimée, French actress; August 16, 1910 – Mae Clarke, American actress and singer (d. 1992); June 5, 1961 – Anthony Burger, American singer and pianist (The Kingsmen Quartet) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053