Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 219th day of the year 2002. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,508 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,169 days or 5.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 15, 2034.
If a dog named Pitico - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pitico will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pitico will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Stan Freberg
- 1942B. J. Thomas
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1957Daire Brehan
- 1971Rachel York
- 1974Chico Benymon
- 1975Hans Matheson
- 1978Vanness Wu
- 1983Christian Chávez
- 1983Tina O'Brien
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1726James Bowdoin, American banker and politician, 2nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1790)
- 1879Johannes Kotze, South African cricketer (d. 1931)
- 1910Freddie Slack, American pianist and bandleader (d. 1965)
- 1913George Van Eps, American guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1960David Duchovny, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Kristin Hersh, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Throwing Muses and 50 Foot Wave)
- 1982Brit Marling, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Martin Vučić, Macedonian singer and drummer
- 1984Yun Hyon-seok, South Korean poet and author (d. 2003)
- 1990Helen Flanagan, English actress
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jack’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 936Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
- 1420Construction of the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore begins in Florence.
- 1791American troops destroy the Miami town of Kenapacomaqua near the site of present-day Logansport, Indiana in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1890Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- 1938The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
- 1964Vietnam War: The U.S. Congress passes the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution giving U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson broad war powers to deal with North Vietnamese attacks on American forces.
- 1985Takao Doi, Mamoru Mohri and Chiaki Mukai are chosen to be Japan’s first astronauts.
- 1987Lynne Cox becomes first person to swim from the United States to the Soviet Union, crossing from Little Diomede Island in Alaska to Big Diomede in the Soviet Union
- 1989U.S. Congressman Mickey Leland (D-TX) and 15 others die in a plane crash in Ethiopia.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Green, Andrew Hayden-Smith, Frank Muir, Kyle Richards, Beau Billingslea, Evan Seinfeld, Jonathan Ke Quan, Rebecka Liljeberg, Hilarie Burton, Bernard Hepton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 2002 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 2, 1988. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 2002
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,508 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,169 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 220
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2034
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1975 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 2, 1988 (-159)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Hot in Herre by Nelly (August 10, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1950 – Lynsey de Paul, English singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (d. 2014); November 30, 1944 – Dian Parkinson, American model, Miss District of Columbia USA 1965; May 31, 1958 – Roma Maffia, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045