Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 220th day of the year 2004. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,625 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,208 days or 6.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 15, 2036.
If a dog named Chiquis - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chiquis will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chiquis will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Franciscus Henri
- 1948Antonis Vardis
- 1955Wayne Knight
- 1958Bruce Dickinson
- 1968Big Mello
- 1975Hans Matheson
- 1978Alexandre Aja
- 1979Eric Johnson
- 1982Brit Marling
- 1996Liam James
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1571Thomas Lupo, English viol player and composer (d. 1627)
- 1918C. Buddingh', Dutch poet and translator (d. 1985)
- 1943Mohammed Badie, Egyptian religious leader
- 1950S. Thandayuthapani, Sri Lankan educator and politician
- 1958Bruce Dickinson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Iron Maiden and Samson)
- 1968Francesca Gregorini, Italian-American director and screenwriter
- 1975Hans Matheson, Scottish actor
- 1977Samantha Ronson, English singer-songwriter and DJ
- 1982Ángeles Balbiani, Argentinian actress and singer
- 1982Abbie Cornish, Australian actress
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wanda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Roman Emperor Majorian is beheaded near the river Iria in north-west Italy following his arrest and deposition by the magister militum Ricimer.
- 1461The Ming dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1940World War II: Alsace-Lorraine is annexed by the Third Reich.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal begins as the United States Marines initiate the first American offensive of the war with landings on Guadalcanal and Tulagi in the Solomon Islands.
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 2008The start of the Russo-Georgian War over the territory of South Ossetia.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Kerr, Blind Mississippi Morris, Eriq La Salle, Debra Wilson, Noel Gallagher, Hayko Cepkin, Art Paul Schlosser, Ute Lemper, Chris Masters, Max Martini.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 2004.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 2004 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 10, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1995. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Motion by Juvenile featuring Soulja Slim as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,625 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,208 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 224
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2036
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 10, 1987 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1995 (-123)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Slow Motion by Juvenile featuring Soulja Slim (August 7, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1990 – Kang So-ra, South Korean actress and singer; March 28, 1948 – Matthew Corbett, English actor, puppeteer, and screenwriter; July 26, 1922 – Blake Edwards, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097