Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1902 was a Friday and it was the 220th day of the year 1902. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,591 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,197 days or 38.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 1934.
If a dog named Fury - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 484 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fury will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fury will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919John David Wilson
- 1934Keith Barron
- 1935John Laws
- 1946Joe Bethancourt
- 1953Don Most
- 1969Faye Wong
- 1978Countess Vaughn
- 1978Ebru Yaşar
- 1983Fred Meyers
- 1988Laura Slade Wiggins
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1930Terry Nation, Welsh-American author and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1934Sarat Pujari, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1963Rica Fukami, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1964Scott Sandelin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1967Eric Angle, American wrestler
- 1968Abey Kuruvilla, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1973Scott Stapp, American singer-songwriter and producer (Creed)
- 1979Rashard Lewis, American basketball player
- 1980Denisse Guerrero, Mexican singer-songwriter (Belanova)
- 1993Ben Breedlove, American blogger (d. 2011)
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1220Sweden is defeated by Estonian tribes in the Battle of Lihula.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1885More than 1.5 million people attend the funeral of Ulysses S. Grant in New York City.
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
- 20158 people are killed in a shooting in Houston, Texas.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phyllida Law, Anne Roumanoff, Kristen Connolly, Erich Hallhuber, Peter Brant II, Katie McGrath, Dee Dee Davis, Evan Handler, Matthew Cowles, Haley Reinhart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1902.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1902 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1922. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1902
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,591 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,197 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,442
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 1934
- Age in dog years: 484 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1922 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1971 – Rebecca Gayheart, American actress; February 11, 1943 – Serge Lama, French singer-songwriter; May 23, 1984 – Sam Milby, American-Filipino actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,782