Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 220th day of the year 1937. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,996 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,999 days or 27.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 1969.
If a dog named Summer-Love - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Summer-Love will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Summer-Love will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hans Egede Budtz
- 1920Jimmy Witherspoon
- 1932Mel Tillis
- 1934Keith Barron
- 1963Emi Shinohara
- 1963Rica Fukami
- 1967Yūki Amami
- 1973Scott Stapp
- 1978Natsuko Kuwatani
- 1998Shawn Mendes
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1518Conrad Lycosthenes, French-German scholar and author (d. 1561)
- 1866Matthew Henson, American explorer (d. 1955)
- 1920Leo Chiosso, Italian songwriter and producer (d. 2006)
- 1936Jan Pieńkowski, Polish-English author and illustrator
- 1944John Renbourn, English-Scottish guitarist and songwriter (Pentangle) (d. 2015)
- 1948Svetlana Savitskaya, Russian engineer and astronaut
- 1959Caroline Ansink, Dutch flute player, composer, and educator
- 1960Ulrich Maly, German politician, 16th Mayor of Nuremberg
- 1973Shane Lee, Australian cricketer and guitarist (Six & Out)
- 1983Willie Tonga, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aubrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1220Sweden is defeated by Estonian tribes in the Battle of Lihula.
- 1585John Davis enters Cumberland Sound in search of the Northwest Passage.
- 1794Joseph Whidbey leads an expedition to search for the Northwest Passage near Juneau, Alaska.
- 1844The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, headed by Brigham Young, is reaffirmed as the leading body of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enrique Murciano, Lena Horne, Emma Penella, Jhené Aiko, Phil Minton, Lysette Anthony, Brenda Marshall, Portia Doubleday, Lee Junho, Carl Ballantine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1937.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1937 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 10, 1907. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 25, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1937
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 29,996 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,999 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,016
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 1969
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 10, 1907 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 25, 1914 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VIII.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1943 – Eric Andersen, American singer-songwriter; August 14, 1976 – Steve Braun, Canadian actor; December 1, 1929 – David Doyle, American actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857