Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 220th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Roscie - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roscie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Roscie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Dino De Laurentiis
- 1920Jimmy Witherspoon
- 1922Rory Calhoun
- 1934Keith Barron
- 1937Dustin Hoffman
- 1951Mamoru Oshii
- 1956Chris Foreman
- 1974Brian Harvey
- 1978Miho Shiraishi
- 1984Brenda Gandini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1856Thomas Anstey Guthrie, English journalist and author (d. 1934)
- 1938Connie Stevens, American actress, singer, director, and producer
- 1948Margaret Urban Walker, American philosopher
- 1951Mohamed Morsi, Egyptian engineer, academic, and politician, 5th President of Egypt
- 1955Herbert Prohaska, Austrian footballer and manager
- 1968Abey Kuruvilla, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1979Pooja Shah, English actress
- 1988Laura Slade Wiggins, American actress and singer
- 1988Ni Ni, Chinese actress
- 1988Rinku Singh, Indian baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1942Quit India Movement is launched in India against the British rule in response to Mohandas Gandhi’s call for swaraj or complete independence.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1963Great Train Robbery: In England, a gang of 15 train robbers steal £2.6 million in bank notes.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 1990Iraq occupies Kuwait and the state is annexed to Iraq. This would lead to the Gulf War shortly afterward.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen James King, Daria Werbowy, Dani Thompson, Boris Dvornik, Samuel Fuller, Walter Tetley, Robert "Kool" Bell, Dennis Locorriere, Shim Eun-ha, Kana Kurashina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 8, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1942 – Don S. Davis, American actor and painter (d. 2008); March 31, 1934 – Shirley Jones, American actress and singer; June 21, 1982 – Rob Mills, Australian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191