Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 220th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,092 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sylvia Sidney
- 1926Richard Anderson
- 1934Sarat Pujari
- 1944Michael Johnson
- 1951Mamoru Oshii
- 1962Kool Moe Dee
- 1972Joely Collins
- 1973Senta Moses
- 1981Harel Skaat
- 1987Katie Leung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1640Amalia Catharina, German poet and composer (d. 1697)
- 1814Esther Hobart Morris, American lawyer and judge (d. 1902)
- 1889Hans Egede Budtz, Danish actor (d. 1968)
- 1929Ronnie Biggs, English criminal (d. 2013)
- 1942Dennis Canavan, Scottish educator and politician
- 1952Sudhakar Rao, Indian cricketer
- 1969Song Sung-il, South Korean wrestler
- 1977Nicolas Vogondy, French cyclist
- 1989Anthony Rizzo, American baseball player
- 1992Josip Drmić, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605The city of Oulu, Finland, is founded by Charles IX of Sweden.
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1793The insurrection of Lyon occurs during the French Revolution.
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geoffrey Whitehead, Stephen James King, David Werdyger, Bianca Collins, Daniel Ash, Gregg Binkley, J. G. Quintel, Lewis Stone, Harry Standjofski, Jane Alexander.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 8, 1970.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1904 – Canuplin, Filipino magician and actor (d. 1979); January 31, 1951 – Phil Manzanera, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer; August 6, 1975 – Jamie McGonnigal, American voice actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910