Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 220th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,271 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 585 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Anibell - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anibell will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Anibell will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sylvia Sidney
- 1919Dino De Laurentiis
- 1926Richard Anderson
- 1953Don Most
- 1970Pascal Duquenne
- 1978Ebru Yaşar
- 1981Meagan Good
- 1981Vanessa Amorosi
- 1983Fred Meyers
- 1985James Morgan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1936Frank Howard, American baseball player and manager
- 1951Mamoru Oshii, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1954Nick Holtam, English bishop
- 1963Ron Karkovice, American baseball player and manager
- 1970Trev Alberts, American football player and journalist
- 1972Axel Merckx, Belgian cyclist
- 1973Scott Stapp, American singer-songwriter and producer (Creed)
- 1978Alan Maybury, Irish footballer and coach
- 1983Guy Burnet, English actor and producer
- 1987Tatjana Malek, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens begins a string of almost continuous victories with a push through the German front lines (Hundred Days Offensive).
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1942Quit India Movement is launched in India against the British rule in response to Mohandas Gandhi’s call for swaraj or complete independence.
- 1967The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is founded by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 2000Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley is raised to the surface after 136 years on the ocean floor and 30 years after its discovery by undersea explorer E. Lee Spence.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arlene Saunders, Tonya Lee Williams, Ernst Ziegler, Stephen Dunne, Takeru Satoh, Allen Kim, Ty Hardin, Audie England, James Stacy Barbour, Tasso Kavadia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 8, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1958 – Bobby Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter; February 5, 1982 – Dionysis Makris, Greek singer; August 19, 1953 – Nanni Moretti, Italian actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,304