Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 220th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,151 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 344 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ginny Tyler
- 1932Mel Tillis
- 1947Larry Wilcox
- 1956Chris Foreman
- 1956David Grant
- 1967Yūki Amami
- 1976Drew Lachey
- 1984Brenda Gandini
- 1987Pierre Boulanger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1694Francis Hutcheson, Irish philosopher and academic (d. 1746)
- 1856Thomas Anstey Guthrie, English journalist and author (d. 1934)
- 1874Albert Stanley, 1st Baron Ashfield, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (d. 1948)
- 1929Larisa Bogoraz, Russian linguist and activist (d. 2004)
- 1940Dennis Tito, American engineer and businessman, founded Wilshire Associates
- 1951Louis van Gaal, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1963Emi Shinohara, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1963Jon Turteltaub, American director and producer
- 1969Faye Wong, Chinese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Martrez Milner, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605The city of Oulu, Finland, is founded by Charles IX of Sweden.
- 1844The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, headed by Brigham Young, is reaffirmed as the leading body of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).
- 1908Wilbur Wright makes his first flight at a racecourse at Le Mans, France. It is the Wright Brothers’ first public flight.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1969At a zebra crossing in London, photographer Iain Macmillan takes the photo that becomes the cover of the Beatles album Abbey Road.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 2000Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley is raised to the surface after 136 years on the ocean floor and 30 years after its discovery by undersea explorer E. Lee Spence.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryoma Takeuchi, Lori Petty, K. P. Ummer, Andrea Corr, Jake Short, Maurice Baquet, Tom Paxton, Jerry Ciccoritti, Idris Elba, Sugar Ray Leonard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 8, 1989.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1992 – Tsubasa Honda, Japanese actress; January 8, 1992 – Pamu Pamorada, Filipino actress; April 9, 1953 – Hal Ketchum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927