Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 220th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,420 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Splash - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Splash will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Splash will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jimmy Witherspoon
- 1921Webb Pierce
- 1926Richard Anderson
- 1956David Grant
- 1963Jon Turteltaub
- 1970Pascal Duquenne
- 1978Ebru Yaşar
- 1981Kaori Iida
- 1988Laura Slade Wiggins
- 1995Malin Reitan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1709Hermann Anton Gelinek, German-Italian monk and violinist (d. 1779)
- 1930Terry Nation, Welsh-American author and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1948Margaret Urban Walker, American philosopher
- 1955Herbert Prohaska, Austrian footballer and manager
- 1961Bruce Matthews, American football player and coach
- 1963Emi Shinohara, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1965Kate Langbroek, Australian talk show host
- 1974Scott D'Amore, Canadian wrestler and manager
- 1981Kaori Iida, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Tanpopo, and Dream Morning Musume)
- 1986Cody Lightning, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1220Sweden is defeated by Estonian tribes in the Battle of Lihula.
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1963Great Train Robbery: In England, a gang of 15 train robbers steal £2.6 million in bank notes.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Castle, Arend Langenberg, Medina, Hall Bartlett, Bo Goldman, Saša Tabaković, Michel Rivard, Maureen Tucker, Texas Jack Omohundro, Lance LeGault.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 8, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1959 – Sarah Jane Morris, English singer-songwriter (The Happy End); August 13, 1971 – David Monahan, American actor and screenwriter; July 15, 1985 – Chris Tiu, Filipino basketball player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175