Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1998 was a Saturday and it was the 220th day of the year 1998. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,500 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,500 days or 6.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 16, 2030.
If a dog named Creasy - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Creasy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Creasy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Keith Barron
- 1942John Gustafson
- 1950Willie Hall
- 1951Mamoru Oshii
- 1973Jessica Calvello
- 1973Senta Moses
- 1978Countess Vaughn
- 1987Katie Leung
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1866Matthew Henson, American explorer (d. 1955)
- 1874Albert Stanley, 1st Baron Ashfield, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (d. 1948)
- 1920Carol Lambrino, Romanian son of Carol II of Romania (d. 2006)
- 1938Connie Stevens, American actress, singer, director, and producer
- 1944Michael Johnson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1947Larry Wilcox, American actor, director, and producer
- 1955Branscombe Richmond, American actor, stuntman, and producer
- 1972Steven Tweed, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1980Diego Markwell, Dutch baseball player
- 1985Ryan Koolwijk, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1709Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the King of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens begins a string of almost continuous victories with a push through the German front lines (Hundred Days Offensive).
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: B-Real, Christine McGlade, Eugene, Flo Rida, Chiharu Niiyama, Desmond Pringle, Cherd Songsri, Ewan McGregor, Yevgeny Matveyev, Aloe Blacc.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1998.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1998 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 14, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 8th August 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1998
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,500 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,500 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 254
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 2030
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 14, 1999 (-143)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica (August 8, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1969 – Jason Priestley, Canadian-American actor, director, and producer; July 21, 1969 – Emerson Hart, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tonic); January 11, 1982 – Son Ye-jin, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897