Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1911 was a Wednesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1911. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,455 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,152 days or 36.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 17, 1943.
If a dog named Leela - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 506 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leela will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Leela will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Charles Farrell
- 1933Tetsuko Kuroyanagi
- 1942David Steinberg
- 1958Amanda Bearse
- 1959Toni Servillo
- 1968Carmi Martin
- 1975Mahesh Babu
- 1976Mark Priestley
- 1978Daniela Denby-Ashe
- 1991Hansika Motwani
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1861Dorothea Klumpke, American astronomer and academic (d. 1942)
- 1915Mareta West, American astronomer and geologist (d. 1998)
- 1933Tetsuko Kuroyanagi, Japanese actress, talk show host, and author
- 1951James Naughtie, Scottish journalist and radio host
- 1962Kevin Mack, American football player
- 1974Kirill Reznik, American lawyer and politician
- 1975Robbie Middleby, Australian soccer player
- 1977Ime Udoka, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Rachel Kramer, Dutch singer
- 1986Rafaela Zanella, Brazilian model, Miss Brazil 2006
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378Gothic War: Battle of Adrianople – A large Roman army led by Emperor Valens is defeated by the Visigoths. Valens is killed along with over half of his army.
- 1483Opening of the Sistine Chapel in Rome with the celebration of a Mass.
- 1610The First Anglo-Powhatan War begins in colonial Virginia.
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1907The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- 1914Start of the Battle of Mulhouse, part of a French attempt to recover the province of Alsace and the first French offensive of World War I.
- 1930Betty Boop makes her cartoon debut in Dizzy Dishes.
- 1936Summer Olympic Games: Games of the XI Olympiad – Jesse Owens wins his fourth gold medal at the games.
- 1965A fire at a Titan missile base near Searcy, Arkansas kills 53 construction workers.
- 1993The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elaine Hammerstein, Tiny Bradshaw, Émile Genest, Morten Harket, Glen Matlock, Monique Mercure, Martin Gore, Michael Omartian, Jay O. Sanders, Bert I. Gordon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 9, 1911.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th August 1911 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1930. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 9, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 221st day of 1911
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,455 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,152 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,337
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 17, 1943
- Age in dog years: 506 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1930 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1917 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VIII.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1961 – Kym Whitley, American actress and producer; May 16, 1973 – Jason Acuña, American actor and stuntman; December 21, 1983 – Steven Yeun, South Korean-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872