Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1911 was a Wednesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1911. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,336 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,112 days or 35.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,333 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 17, 1943.
If a dog named Bullit - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 501 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bullit will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bullit will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Ken Norton
- 1944Sam Elliott
- 1953Roberta Tovey
- 1973Kevin McKidd
- 1975Mahesh Babu
- 1976Aled Haydn Jones
- 1976Rhona Mitra
- 1982Yekaterina Samutsevich
- 1986Tyler "Telle" Smith
- 1990Bill Skarsgård
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1845André Bessette, Canadian saint (d. 1937)
- 1911Eddie Futch, American boxer and trainer (d. 2001)
- 1921J. James Exon, American soldier and politician, 33rd Governor of Nebraska (d. 2005)
- 1942David Steinberg, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1945Barbara Delinsky, American author
- 1959Toni Servillo, Italian actor and director
- 1971Davide Rebellin, Italian cyclist
- 1985Haruka Kinami, Japanese actress
- 1986Rafaela Zanella, Brazilian model, Miss Brazil 2006
- 1989Kento Ono, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 48 BCCaesar’s Civil War: Battle of Pharsalus – Julius Caesar decisively defeats Pompey at Pharsalus and Pompey flees to Egypt.
- 1500Ottoman–Venetian War (1499–1503): The Ottomans capture Methoni, Messenia.
- 1854Henry David Thoreau publishes Walden.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1914Start of the Battle of Mulhouse, part of a French attempt to recover the province of Alsace and the first French offensive of World War I.
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 1969Followers led by Charles Manson murder pregnant actress Sharon Tate (wife of Roman Polanski), coffee heiress Abigail Folger, Polish actor Wojciech Frykowski, men’s hairstylist Jay Sebring and recent high-school graduate Steven Parent.
- 1999Russian President Boris Yeltsin fires his Prime Minister, Sergei Stepashin, and for the fourth time fires his entire cabinet.
- 2014Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African American male in Ferguson, Missouri, was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, sparking protests and unrest in the city.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Casey, Tom Kenny, Michael Omartian, Vic Perrin, James Read, Bobby Bazini, Bradford Anderson, Rob Knox, Daniel Henney, Doug Hutchison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 9, 1911.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th August 1911 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1930. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 9, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 221st day of 1911
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,336 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,112 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,333
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 17, 1943
- Age in dog years: 501 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1930 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1917 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1974 – Ed Helms, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; July 20, 1968 – Carlos Saldanha, Brazilian-American director, screenwriter, and voice actor; May 5, 1987 – Marija Šestić, Bosnian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880