Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 221st day of the year 1929. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,848 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,949 days or 29.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,112 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 17, 1961.
If a dog named Jewel - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jewel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jewel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Beverlee McKinsey
- 1939Billy Henderson
- 1939Bulle Ogier
- 1959Toni Servillo
- 1985Haruka Kinami
- 1986Rafaela Zanella
- 1986Tyler "Telle" Smith
- 1989Kento Ono
- 1989Lucy Dixon
- 1990Emily Tennant
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1669Eudoxia Lopukhina, Russian wife of Peter the Great (d. 1731)
- 1921Ernest Angley, American evangelist and author
- 1932John Gomery, Canadian lawyer and jurist
- 1968Sam Fogarino, American drummer (Interpol and Magnetic Morning)
- 1970Thomas Lennon, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Raphaël Poirée, French biathlete
- 1974Stephen Fung, Hong Kong actor, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Dorin Chirtoacă, Moldavian lawyer and politician, Mayor of Chișinău
- 1985Anna Kendrick, American actress and singer
- 1990İshak Doğan, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1914Start of the Battle of Mulhouse, part of a French attempt to recover the province of Alsace and the first French offensive of World War I.
- 1942Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in Bombay by British forces, launching the Quit India Movement.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Savo Island – Allied naval forces protecting their amphibious forces during the initial stages of the Battle of Guadalcanal are surprised and defeated by an Imperial Japanese Navy cruiser force.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
- 1974As a direct result of the Watergate scandal, Richard Nixon becomes the first President of the United States to resign from office. His Vice President, Gerald Ford, becomes president.
- 2013Gunmen open fire at a Sunni mosque in the city of Quetta killing at least 10 people and injuring 30.
- 2014Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African American male in Ferguson, Missouri, was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, sparking protests and unrest in the city.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Lesure, Chin Ka-lok, Bob Haymes, Michael Deeley, Joyce Van Patten, John Erman, Lil Zane, Brian Henderson, Vesna Pisarović, Eric Winter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 9, 1929.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th August 1929 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 22, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 9, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 221st day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 24 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,848 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,949 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,112
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 17, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 22, 1945 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1909 (-168)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1983 – Spencer Grammer, American actress; January 22, 1959 – Linda Blair, American actress and producer; August 13, 1904 – Buddy Rogers, American actor and trombonist (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999