Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1931 was a Sunday and it was the 221st day of the year 1931. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,969 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,656 days or 29.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 17, 1963.
If a dog named Iggie - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Iggie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Iggie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dolores Wilson
- 1939Billy Henderson
- 1963Jay Leggett
- 1975Mahesh Babu
- 1978Ana Serradilla
- 1980Rachel Kramer
- 1985Anna Kendrick
- 1989Lucy Dixon
- 1990Bill Skarsgård
- 1991Candela Vetrano
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1603Johannes Cocceius, German-Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1669)
- 1631John Dryden, English poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1700)
- 1726Francesco Cetti, Italian priest, zoologist, and mathematician (d. 1778)
- 1922Philip Larkin, English poet and author (d. 1985)
- 1935Beverlee McKinsey, American actress (d. 2008)
- 1939Vincent Hanna, Northern Irish journalist (d. 1997)
- 1964Hoda Kotb, American journalist and talk show host
- 1972A-mei, Taiwanese singer
- 1979Michael Kingma, Australian basketball player
- 1990Stuart McInally, Scottish rugby player
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1483Opening of the Sistine Chapel in Rome with the celebration of a Mass.
- 1500Ottoman–Venetian War (1499–1503): The Ottomans capture Methoni, Messenia.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1892Thomas Edison receives a patent for a two-way telegraph.
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1936Summer Olympic Games: Games of the XI Olympiad – Jesse Owens wins his fourth gold medal at the games.
- 1942Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in Bombay by British forces, launching the Quit India Movement.
- 1944Continuation War: The Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive, the largest offensive launched by Soviet Union against Finland during the Second World War, ends to a strategic stalemate. Both Finnish and Soviet troops at the Finnish front dug to defensive positions, and the front remains stable until the end of the war.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 2014Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African American male in Ferguson, Missouri, was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, sparking protests and unrest in the city.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shuko, Sebastian Shaw, Jane Merrow, Young Maylay, Helen McCrory, Esther Rolle, Ryan Cooley, Mark Burnett, Constance Cummings, Rosalie Allen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 9, 1931.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th August 1931 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +109. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 9, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 221st day of 1931
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,969 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,656 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,082
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 17, 1963
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 7, 1947 (+109)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1902 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1943 – Elizabeth Ray, American secretary and model; July 13, 1990 – Matt Weinberg, American actor; October 5, 1970 – Cal Wilson, New Zealand comedian, actress, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,696