Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 221st day of the year 1941. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,526 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,509 days or 26.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 966 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 17, 1973.
If a dog named Loqui - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loqui will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Loqui will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942David Steinberg
- 1957Melanie Griffith
- 1959Kurtis Blow
- 1974Stephen Fung
- 1976Aled Haydn Jones
- 1980Texas Battle
- 1985Anna Kendrick
- 1990Bill Skarsgård
- 1991Alice Barlow
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1902Zino Francescatti, French violinist (d. 1991)
- 1921J. James Exon, American soldier and politician, 33rd Governor of Nebraska (d. 2005)
- 1922Philip Larkin, English poet and author (d. 1985)
- 1927Robert Shaw, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1978)
- 1942Jack DeJohnette, American drummer, pianist, and composer
- 1944George Armstrong, English footballer (d. 2000)
- 1959Toni Servillo, Italian actor and director
- 1974Kirill Reznik, American lawyer and politician
- 1980Nuria Cabanillas, Canadian-Spanish gymnast
- 1984Paul Gallagher, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mikayla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 48 BCCaesar’s Civil War: Battle of Pharsalus – Julius Caesar decisively defeats Pompey at Pharsalus and Pompey flees to Egypt.
- 1814Indian Wars: the Creek sign the Treaty of Fort Jackson, giving up huge parts of Alabama and Georgia.
- 1854Henry David Thoreau publishes Walden.
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1914Start of the Battle of Mulhouse, part of a French attempt to recover the province of Alsace and the first French offensive of World War I.
- 1930Betty Boop makes her cartoon debut in Dizzy Dishes.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Savo Island – Allied naval forces protecting their amphibious forces during the initial stages of the Battle of Guadalcanal are surprised and defeated by an Imperial Japanese Navy cruiser force.
- 1965A fire at a Titan missile base near Searcy, Arkansas kills 53 construction workers.
- 1999Russian President Boris Yeltsin fires his Prime Minister, Sergei Stepashin, and for the fourth time fires his entire cabinet.
- 2006At least 21 suspected terrorists were arrested in the 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot that happened in the United Kingdom. The arrests were made in London, Birmingham, and High Wycombe in an overnight operation.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carolina Gynning, Noah Emmerich, Kim Bum, Niall Breslin, Simenona Martinez, Alamgir Kabir, Brian J. Smith, Lee Na-young, Sakiko Matsui, Duke Kahanamoku.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 9, 1941.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th August 1941 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 13, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 24, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 9, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 221st day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 329 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,526 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,509 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 966
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 17, 1973
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 13, 1952 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 24, 1955 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VIII.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1956 – Uwe Ochsenknecht, German actor and singer; April 16, 1977 – Tameka Empson, English actress and screenwriter; June 29, 1949 – Greg Burson, American voice actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887