August 9, 1962 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Aug 9, 1962?
August 9, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 221st day of the year 1962. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is August 9 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,142 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,381 days or 20.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 17, 1994.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Wenesday - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wenesday will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wenesday will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Tetsuko Kuroyanagi
- 1939Billy Henderson
- 1943Ken Norton
- 1958Amanda Bearse
- 1958Muazzez Ersoy
- 1968Gillian Anderson
- 1976Jessica Capshaw
- 1980Rachel Kramer
- 1986Tyler "Telle" Smith
- 1990Adelaide Kane
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous August 9 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1927Marvin Minsky, American computer scientist and academic
- 1941Way Bandy, American make-up artist (d. 1986)
- 1962Louis Lipps, American football player and radio host
- 1963Whitney Houston, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (d. 2012)
- 1974Kirill Reznik, American lawyer and politician
- 1977Tuncay Çalışkan, Turkish-Austrian martial artist
- 1985Anna Kendrick, American actress and singer
- 1985Chandler Williams, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1989Lucy Dixon, English actress
- 1990Stuart McInally, Scottish rugby player
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CSFIVJAEZWQ? Check your answers here: Words with these letters CSFIVJAEZWQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
What happened on my birthday – Aug 9th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 48 BCCaesar’s Civil War: Battle of Pharsalus – Julius Caesar decisively defeats Pompey at Pharsalus and Pompey flees to Egypt.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1854Henry David Thoreau publishes Walden.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1930Betty Boop makes her cartoon debut in Dizzy Dishes.
- 1942Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in Bombay by British forces, launching the Quit India Movement.
- 1944Continuation War: The Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive, the largest offensive launched by Soviet Union against Finland during the Second World War, ends to a strategic stalemate. Both Finnish and Soviet troops at the Finnish front dug to defensive positions, and the front remains stable until the end of the war.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
- 1974As a direct result of the Watergate scandal, Richard Nixon becomes the first President of the United States to resign from office. His Vice President, Gerald Ford, becomes president.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday August 9, 1962 mean?
Your birthday numbers 8, 9, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julien Poulin, Jamie Chung, Cherry Lou, İsmail Türüt, Michel Aumont, Conor Maynard, Cam Gigandet, Al Bowlly, David Lowery, William Lucas.
What is the birthday horoscope for Aug 9, 1962?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 9, 1962.
What is the birthstone for August 9?
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th August 1962 is Poppy for preparedness.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Aug 9, 1962?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 4, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1963. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Aug 9th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for August 9?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Neil Sedaka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
The Very Best of Neil Sedaka
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on August 9, 1962?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 9th August 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 9 Aug 1962?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man August 9
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for August 9, 1962
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
August 9, 1962 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 9, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 221st day of 1962
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 138 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,142 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,381 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 750
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 17, 1994
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 4, 1989 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1963 (-149)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Neil Sedaka (August 11, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VIII.MCMLXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1907 – Arlene Francis, American actress and talk show host (d. 2001); March 27, 1923 – Lorenzo Semple, Jr., American screenwriter and producer (d. 2014); October 11, 1979 – Gabe Saporta, Uruguayan-American singer-songwriter and producer (Cobra Starship, Midtown, and Humble Beginnings).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,139