Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 221st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,871 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 334 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1958Amanda Bearse
- 1958Muazzez Ersoy
- 1976Jessica Capshaw
- 1976Rhona Mitra
- 1978Ana Serradilla
- 1986Rafaela Zanella
- 1991Candela Vetrano
- 1991Young Thug
- 1993Rydel Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1544Bogislaw XIII, Duke of Pomerania (d. 1606)
- 1631John Dryden, English poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1700)
- 1896Jean Piaget, Swiss psychologist and philosopher (d. 1980)
- 1911William Alfred Fowler, American astronomer and astrophysicist, Nobel Laureate (d. 1996)
- 1918Albert Seedman, American police officer (d. 2013)
- 1922Philip Larkin, English poet and author (d. 1985)
- 1953Roberta Tovey, English actress and singer
- 1969Troy Percival, American baseball player and coach
- 1985Chandler Williams, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1990Stuart McInally, Scottish rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378Gothic War: Battle of Adrianople – A large Roman army led by Emperor Valens is defeated by the Visigoths. Valens is killed along with over half of his army.
- 1173Construction of the campanile of the Cathedral of Pisa (now known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa) begins; it will take two centuries to complete.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1842The Webster–Ashburton Treaty is signed, establishing the United States–Canada border east of the Rocky Mountains.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1877Indian Wars: Battle of the Big Hole – A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Savo Island – Allied naval forces protecting their amphibious forces during the initial stages of the Battle of Guadalcanal are surprised and defeated by an Imperial Japanese Navy cruiser force.
- 1944The United States Forest Service and the Wartime Advertising Council release posters featuring Smokey Bear for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shim Eun-jin, Elena Temnikova, Kurt Elling, Corinna Tsopei, Yūki Mihara, Kari Matchett, Billy Bragg, Marcus Schenkenberg, Josh Grelle, Alan Parsons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 9, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Vision of Love by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1959 – Tom Arnold, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 20, 1964 – Crispin Glover, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter; June 14, 1970 – Heather McDonald, American comedian, actress, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,111