Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 221st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,986 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Jub-Jub - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 162 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jub-Jub will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jub-Jub will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Billy Henderson
- 1943Ken Norton
- 1944Sam Elliott
- 1963Jay Leggett
- 1968Eric Bana
- 1971Mark Povinelli
- 1973Kevin McKidd
- 1976Audrey Tautou
- 1976Rhona Mitra
- 1980Rachel Kramer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1726Francesco Cetti, Italian priest, zoologist, and mathematician (d. 1778)
- 1924Frank Martínez, American soldier and painter (d. 2013)
- 1931Paula Kent Meehan, American businesswoman, co-founded Redken (d. 2014)
- 1935Beverlee McKinsey, American actress (d. 2008)
- 1939Billy Henderson, American singer (The Spinners) (d. 2007)
- 1944John Simpson, English journalist and author
- 1953Roberta Tovey, English actress and singer
- 1959Toni Servillo, Italian actor and director
- 1971Mark Povinelli, American actor and stuntman
- 1987Marek Niit, Estonian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1483Opening of the Sistine Chapel in Rome with the celebration of a Mass.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1854Henry David Thoreau publishes Walden.
- 1892Thomas Edison receives a patent for a two-way telegraph.
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1930Betty Boop makes her cartoon debut in Dizzy Dishes.
- 1944Continuation War: The Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive, the largest offensive launched by Soviet Union against Finland during the Second World War, ends to a strategic stalemate. Both Finnish and Soviet troops at the Finnish front dug to defensive positions, and the front remains stable until the end of the war.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 1969Followers led by Charles Manson murder pregnant actress Sharon Tate (wife of Roman Polanski), coffee heiress Abigail Folger, Polish actor Wojciech Frykowski, men’s hairstylist Jay Sebring and recent high-school graduate Steven Parent.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Michel Jarre, Ellen Wheeler, Judith Godrèche, Robert Cray, Bhumika Chawla, Henry Armetta, Camilla Belle, Machine Gun Kelly, Gabby Concepcion, Anthony Hopkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 9, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Vision of Love by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 27, 1963 – Cynthia Layne, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015); September 15, 1958 – Wendie Jo Sperber, American actress and singer (d. 2005); February 21, 1963 – William Baldwin, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,284