Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1999 was a Monday and it was the 221st day of the year 1999. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,085 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,695 days or 7.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 17, 2031.
If a dog named Melby - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Melby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Melby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dolores Wilson
- 1939Billy Henderson
- 1947Barbara Mason
- 1963Jay Leggett
- 1970Thomas Lennon
- 1971Mack 10
- 1976Mark Priestley
- 1983Ashley Johnson
- 1985Anna Kendrick
- 1991Alice Barlow
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1914Tove Jansson, Finnish author and illustrator (d. 2001)
- 1919Joop den Uyl, Dutch journalist, economist, and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 1987)
- 1922Philip Larkin, English poet and author (d. 1985)
- 1939Vincent Hanna, Northern Irish journalist (d. 1997)
- 1945Barbara Delinsky, American author
- 1945Zurab Sakandelidze, Georgian basketball player (d. 2004)
- 1962John “Hot Rod” Williams, American basketball player
- 1975Mike Lamb, American baseball player
- 1976Nawaf al-Hazmi, Saudi Arabian terrorist, hijacker of American Airlines Flight 77 (d. 2001)
- 1993Rydel Lynch, American singer and actress (R5)
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sidney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 48 BCCaesar’s Civil War: Battle of Pharsalus – Julius Caesar decisively defeats Pompey at Pharsalus and Pompey flees to Egypt.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1610The First Anglo-Powhatan War begins in colonial Virginia.
- 1877Indian Wars: Battle of the Big Hole – A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army
- 1907The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1945World War II: Nagasaki is devastated when an atomic bomb, Fat Man, is dropped by the United States B-29 Bockscar. 35,000 people are killed outright, including 23,200-28,200 Japanese war workers, 2,000 Korean forced workers, and 150 Japanese soldiers.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
- 1993The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oluchi, Corin Redgrave, James Horan, André 3000, Mizuki Yamamoto, Frank Ocean, Lysette Anthony, Neil Hamilton, Cowboy Copas, Maureen Teefy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 9, 1999.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th August 1999 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 22, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1999. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 9th August 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 9, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 221st day of 1999
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,085 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,695 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 274
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 17, 2031
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 22, 1988 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1999 (-186)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera (August 14, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VIII.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1946 – Kabir Bedi, Indian actor; March 26, 1992 – Haley Ramm, American actress; August 12, 1976 – Wednesday 13, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Murderdolls, Bourbon Crow, and Gunfire 76).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,115