Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 2004 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 2004. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,522 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,841 days or 5.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 17, 2036.
If a dog named Del - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Del will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Del will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Bulle Ogier
- 1944Sam Elliott
- 1958Amanda Bearse
- 1959Stuart Hughes
- 1968Carmi Martin
- 1971Mark Povinelli
- 1983Ashley Johnson
- 1989Kento Ono
- 1990Bill Skarsgård
- 1991Alice Barlow
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1653John Oldham, English poet and translator (d. 1683)
- 1845André Bessette, Canadian saint (d. 1937)
- 1899P. L. Travers, Australian-English author and actress (d. 1996)
- 1914Ferenc Fricsay, Hungarian-Austrian conductor and director (d. 1963)
- 1921Ernest Angley, American evangelist and author
- 1936Julián Javier, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1942Jack DeJohnette, American drummer, pianist, and composer
- 1942Tommie Agee, American baseball player (d. 2001)
- 1972Ryan Bollman, American actor
- 1985Chandler Williams, American football player (d. 2013)
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alfred’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378Gothic War: Battle of Adrianople – A large Roman army led by Emperor Valens is defeated by the Visigoths. Valens is killed along with over half of his army.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1930Betty Boop makes her cartoon debut in Dizzy Dishes.
- 1936Summer Olympic Games: Games of the XI Olympiad – Jesse Owens wins his fourth gold medal at the games.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Savo Island – Allied naval forces protecting their amphibious forces during the initial stages of the Battle of Guadalcanal are surprised and defeated by an Imperial Japanese Navy cruiser force.
- 1945The Red Army invades Japanese-occupied Manchuria.
- 1965A fire at a Titan missile base near Searcy, Arkansas kills 53 construction workers.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Curry, Trine Pallesen, Myra Carter, Sam Hamm, Johnny Knoxville, Tamer El Said, Scott Crary, Ted Bessell, Agnes Nixon, Dominique Blanc.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 9, 2004.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th August 2004 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 10, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Motion by Juvenile featuring Soulja Slim as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 9th August 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 9, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 222nd day of 2004
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,522 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,841 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 187
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 17, 2036
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 10, 1987 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1995 (-126)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Slow Motion by Juvenile featuring Soulja Slim (August 14, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VIII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1933 – Ike Pappas, American journalist and actor (d. 2008); November 6, 1986 – Katie Leclerc, American actress; April 21, 1954 – James Morrison, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,087