Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 335th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,491 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 761 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Robert Symonds
- 1944Pierre Arditi
- 1946Gilbert O'Sullivan
- 1958Charlene Tilton
- 1966Andrew Adamson
- 1970Golden Brooks
- 1970Julie Condra
- 1973Steve Gibb
- 1975Isaiah "Ikey" Owens
- 1988Zoë Kravitz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1521Takeda Shingen, Japanese daimyo (d. 1573)
- 1920Peter Baptist Tadamaro Ishigami, Japanese priest, 1st Bishop of Naha (d. 2014)
- 1931Jimmy Lyons, American saxophonist (d. 1986)
- 1949Pablo Escobar, Colombian drug lord (d. 1993)
- 1954Judith Hackitt, English chemist and engineer
- 1968Justin Chadwick, English actor and director
- 1973Steve Gibb, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Black Label Society and Crowbar)
- 1976Dean O'Gorman, New Zealand actor and photographer
- 1980Mohammad Kaif, Indian cricketer
- 1988Zoë Kravitz, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1420Henry V of England enters Paris.
- 1834Slavery is abolished in the Cape Colony in accordance with the Slavery Abolition Act 1833.
- 1865Shaw University, the first historically black university in the southern United States, is founded in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- 1919The first issue of Diário de Noite is published from Goa.
- 1934In the Soviet Union, Politburo member Sergey Kirov is shot dead by Leonid Nikolaev at the Communist Party headquarters in Leningrad.
- 1955American Civil Rights Movement: In Montgomery, Alabama, seamstress Rosa Parks refuses to give up her bus seat to a white man and is arrested for violating the city’s racial segregation laws, an incident which leads to the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1966The first Gävle goat, an annual Swedish Yule Goat tradition, is erected in Gävle.
- 1969Vietnam War: The first draft lottery in the United States is held since World War II.
- 1981Inex-Adria Aviopromet Flight 1308, a McDonnell Douglas MD-80, crashes in Corsica, killing all 180 people on board.
- 2001Captain Bill Compton brings Trans World Airlines Flight 220, an MD-83, into St. Louis International Airport bringing to an end 76 years of TWA operations following TWA’s purchase by American Airlines.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nihal Yalçın, Intesar Al-Sharah, Brady Corbet, Myrtle Sarrosa, Michael Haneke, Stephen Furst, Stephen Frost, Guy Ferland, Rita Cadillac, Jack Riley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 1, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1964 – Lisa Wilcox, American actress; May 13, 1965 – Hikari Ōta, Japanese comedian and actor; November 14, 1974 – Adina Howard, American singer-songwriter and chef.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036