Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1957 was a Sunday and it was the 335th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Keith Michell
- 1927Micheline Bernardini
- 1933Lou Rawls
- 1934Billy Paul
- 1955Mark Thompson
- 1956Julee Cruise
- 1958Charlene Tilton
- 1961Jeremy Northam
- 1967Nestor Carbonell
- 1970Jouko Ahola
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1911Walter Alston, American baseball player and manager (d. 1984)
- 1922Paul Picerni, American actor (d. 2011)
- 1926Allyn Ann McLerie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1930Marie Bashir, Australian psychiatrist, academic, and politician, 37th Governor of New South Wales
- 1931Jim Nesbitt, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1944Pierre Arditi, French actor
- 1949Jan Brett, American author and illustrator
- 1950Gary Panter, American illustrator and painter
- 1954Judith Hackitt, English chemist and engineer
- 1959Wally Lewis, Australian rugby player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1420Henry V of England enters Paris.
- 1577Francis Walsingham is knighted.
- 1640End of the Iberian Union: Portugal acclaims as King João IV of Portugal, ending 60 years of personal union of the crowns of Portugal and Spain and the end of the rule of the Philippine Dynasty.
- 1824United States presidential election, 1824: Since no candidate received a majority of the total electoral college votes in the election, the United States House of Representatives is given the task of deciding the winner in accordance with the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1865Shaw University, the first historically black university in the southern United States, is founded in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- 1941World War II: Emperor Hirohito of Japan gives the final approval to initiate war against the United States.
- 1964Vietnam War: U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson and his top-ranking advisers meet to discuss plans to bomb North Vietnam.
- 1973Papua New Guinea gains self-governance from Australia.
- 1989Philippine coup attempt: The right-wing military rebel Reform the Armed Forces Movement attempts to oust Philippine President Corazon Aquino in a failed bloody coup d'état.
- 1991Cold War: Ukrainian voters overwhelmingly approve a referendum for independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Pritchard, Genndy Tartakovsky, Rodney Carrington, Yvonne Zima, Jeordie White, Action Bronson, Kate Beckinsale, Vika Jigulina, Nicolette van Dam, John Evan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 1, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1946 – Alexandra Bastedo, English actress (d. 2014); December 26, 1915 – Rolf Botvid, Swedish actor and screenwriter (d. 1998); March 19, 1964 – Jake Weber, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044