Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 335th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,407 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,469 days or 12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 454 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 9, 2013.
If a dog named Micheala - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Micheala will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Micheala will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Torben Meyer
- 1926Keith Michell
- 1928Malachi Throne
- 1954Viv Albertine
- 1957Vesta Williams
- 1960Carol Alt
- 1971Melanie Peres
- 1972Bart Millard
- 1978Mat Kearney
- 1990Chanel Iman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1886Rex Stout, American author (d. 1975)
- 1905Alex Wilson, Canadian sprinter and coach (d. 1994)
- 1916Wan Li, Chinese politician, 4th Vice Premier of the People’s Republic of China (d. 2015)
- 1929David Doyle, American actor (d. 1997)
- 1940Richard Pryor, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1946Gilbert O'Sullivan, Irish singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1973Jon Theodore, American drummer (One Day as a Lion, The Mars Volta, and Golden)
- 1977Lee McKenzie, Scottish journalist
- 1982Riz Ahmed, English actor and rapper
- 1990Tomáš Tatar, Slovak ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1913Crete, having obtained self rule from Turkey after the First Balkan War, is annexed by Greece.
- 1919The first issue of Diário de Noite is published from Goa.
- 1934In the Soviet Union, Politburo member Sergey Kirov is shot dead by Leonid Nikolaev at the Communist Party headquarters in Leningrad.
- 1941World War II: Emperor Hirohito of Japan gives the final approval to initiate war against the United States.
- 1941World War II: Fiorello La Guardia, Mayor of New York City and Director of the Office of Civilian Defense, signs Administrative Order 9, creating the Civil Air Patrol.
- 1948Taman Shud Case: The body of an unidentified man is found in Adelaide, Australia, involving an undetectable poison and a secret code in a very rare book; the case remains unsolved and is “one of Australia’s most profound mysteries.”
- 1960Paul McCartney and Pete Best are arrested (and later deported) from Hamburg, Germany, after accusations of attempted arson.
- 1966The first Gävle goat, an annual Swedish Yule Goat tradition, is erected in Gävle.
- 1969Vietnam War: The first draft lottery in the United States is held since World War II.
- 1976Angola joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Falkner, Ken Jenkins, Waylon Jennings, Peter Steele, Cheyne Coates, Judy Ann Santos, Bette Midler, Wes Craven, Wayne Mills, Dana International.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 1, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1976 – Kristin Sutton, American actress; May 16, 1985 – Stanislav Ianevski, Bulgarian actor; August 5, 1988 – Princess Salwa Aga Khan, American model .
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,346