Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 336th day of the year 1996. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,408 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,803 days or 7.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 9, 2028.
If a dog named Chubbs - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chubbs will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chubbs will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mary Martin
- 1923Dick Shawn
- 1929David Doyle
- 1933Lou Rawls
- 1935Woody Allen
- 1944Pierre Arditi
- 1950Richard Keith
- 1951Treat Williams
- 1954Viv Albertine
- 1955Mark Thompson
View the complete list of December 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1923William F. House, American otologist and physician (d. 2012)
- 1926Mother Antonia, American-Mexican nun and activist (d. 2013)
- 1940Tasso Wild, German footballer
- 1942Mohamed Kamel Amr, Egyptian diplomat, Minister of Foreign Affairs for Egypt
- 1951Albert Ho, Hong Kong lawyer and politician
- 1972Bart Millard, American singer-songwriter (MercyMe)
- 1974Costinha, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1975Sophia Skou, Danish swimmer
- 1982Christos Kalantzis, Greek footballer
- 1988Dan Mavraides, Greek-American basketball player
View the complete list of December 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Veronica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834Slavery is abolished in the Cape Colony in accordance with the Slavery Abolition Act 1833.
- 1862In his State of the Union Address President Abraham Lincoln reaffirms the necessity of ending slavery as ordered ten weeks earlier in the Emancipation Proclamation.
- 1918Transylvania unites with the Kingdom of Romania, following the incorporation of Bessarabia (March 27) and Bukovina (November 28), thus concluding the Great Union.
- 1919Lady Astor becomes the first female Member of Parliament to take her seat in the House of Commons of the United Kingdom. (She had been elected to that position on November 28.)
- 1941World War II: Fiorello La Guardia, Mayor of New York City and Director of the Office of Civilian Defense, signs Administrative Order 9, creating the Civil Air Patrol.
- 1958The Central African Republic attains self-rule within the French Union.
- 1958The Our Lady of the Angels School fire in Chicago kills 92 children and three nuns.
- 1989Cold War: East Germany’s parliament abolishes the constitutional provision granting the Communist Party the leading role in the state.
- 1991Cold War: Ukrainian voters overwhelmingly approve a referendum for independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2001Captain Bill Compton brings Trans World Airlines Flight 220, an MD-83, into St. Louis International Airport bringing to an end 76 years of TWA operations following TWA’s purchase by American Airlines.
View the complete list of December 1 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael O'Donoghue, Victor Wong, Rose Nabinger, Adam Green, Daryl Palumbo, Willie Colón, Jack Soo, Kevin Smith, Jane Kean, Zach Roerig.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 1, 1996.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st December 1996 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 3, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 1st December 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 1, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 336th day of 1996
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,408 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,803 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 284
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 9, 2028
- Age in dog years: 141 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 3, 1994 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-120)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton (December 7, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XII.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1938 – Tereza Kesovija, Croatian singer; July 2, 1954 – Wendy Schaal, American actress; October 5, 1975 – Kate Winslet, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117