Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 336th day of the year 1996. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,988 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,663 days or 7.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 9, 2028.
If a dog named Pericous - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 130 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pericous will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pericous will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Allyn Ann McLerie
- 1926Robert Symonds
- 1929David Doyle
- 1940Richard Pryor
- 1944Pierre Arditi
- 1954Viv Albertine
- 1958Lisa Fischer
- 1960Carol Alt
- 1971Emily Mortimer
View the complete list of December 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1896Georgy Zhukov, Russian general and politician, 2nd Minister of Defence for the Soviet Union (d. 1974)
- 1926Mother Antonia, American-Mexican nun and activist (d. 2013)
- 1933Lou Rawls, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (d. 2006)
- 1946Kemal Kurspahić, Bosnian journalist and author
- 1949Jake Hartford, American radio host (d. 2013)
- 1949Pablo Escobar, Colombian drug lord (d. 1993)
- 1961Raymond E. Goldstein, American academic and educator
- 1964Salvatore Schillaci, Italian footballer
- 1972Bart Millard, American singer-songwriter (MercyMe)
- 1980Roger Peterson, Aruban-Dutch singer-songwriter (Intwine)
View the complete list of December 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne judges the accusations against Pope Leo III in the Vatican.
- 1828Argentine general Juan Lavalle makes a coup against governor Manuel Dorrego, beginning the Decembrist revolution.
- 1941World War II: Emperor Hirohito of Japan gives the final approval to initiate war against the United States.
- 1952The New York Daily News reports the news of Christine Jorgensen, the first notable case of sexual reassignment surgery.
- 1963Nagaland becomes the 16th state of India.
- 1964Malawi, Malta and Zambia join the United Nations.
- 1969Vietnam War: The first draft lottery in the United States is held since World War II.
- 1974Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 6231, another Boeing 727, crashes northwest of John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- 1991Cold War: Ukrainian voters overwhelmingly approve a referendum for independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1997In the Indian state of Bihar, Ranvir Sena attacked the CPI(ML) Party Unity stronghold Lakshmanpur-Bathe, killing 63 lower caste people.
View the complete list of December 1 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Canyon, Markéta Irglová, Chin Chin Gutierrez, Young MC, Ann-Margret, Akiko Wada, Henny Vrienten, Brandon Adams, Jack Antonoff, Lene Lovich.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 1, 1996.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st December 1996 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 3, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 1st December 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 1, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 336th day of 1996
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,988 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,663 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 270
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 9, 2028
- Age in dog years: 130 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 3, 1994 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-120)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton (December 7, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1959 – Dylan Baker, American actor; April 29, 1970 – China Forbes, American singer-songwriter (Pink Martini); July 11, 1964 – Craig Charles, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,844