Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1916 was a Sunday and it was the 345th day of the year 1916. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,537 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,512 days or 34.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,271 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1948.
If a dog named Perfect - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perfect will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Perfect will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1927Agnes Nixon
- 1928Barbara Nichols
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1983Xavier Samuel
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1916Rafael Ruiz, Spanish field hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1928Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976)
- 1944Steve Renko, American baseball player
- 1954Price Cobb, American race car driver
- 1956Jan van Dijk, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1960Michael Schoeffling, American actor
- 1962John de Wolf, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1980Massari, Lebanese-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1982Sultan Kösen, Turkish giant
- 1983Katrin Siska, Estonian singer (Vanilla Ninja)
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alexander’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1989Mongolian Revolution: At the country’s first open pro-democracy public demonstration, Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj announces the establishment of the Mongolian Democratic Union.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Gilbert, Tony Jaa, Fran Cosmo, Yuya Matsushita, Jamie Hector, Karen Lynn Gorney, Patricia Neal, Josephine Veasey, Lisa LoCicero, Lisa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1916.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1916 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 28, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1916
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,537 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,512 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,271
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1948
- Age in dog years: 479 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 28, 1931 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1915 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1960 – Tom Judson, American actor and composer; July 13, 1924 – Carlo Bergonzi, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2014); May 29, 1962 – Chloé Sainte-Marie, Canadian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,849