Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1916 was a Sunday and it was the 345th day of the year 1916. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,692 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,564 days or 34.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1948.
If a dog named Rubens - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rubens will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rubens will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1936Howard Smith
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1960Kōichi Satō
- 1960Kenneth Branagh
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1981Taufik Batisah
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1905Valter Palm, Estonian-American boxer (d. 1994)
- 1908Olivier Messiaen, French composer and ornithologist (d. 1992)
- 1937Raphael Maklouf, Israeli-English sculptor
- 1938Yuri Temirkanov, Russian viola player and conductor
- 1945George Amon Webster, American singer and pianist (Cathedral Quartet) (d. 2013)
- 1947Douglas Kenney, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1958John J. York, American actor
- 1965J Mascis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dinosaur Jr., Witch, Deep Wound, and Upsidedown Cross)
- 1970Bryant Stith, American basketball player and coach
- 1979Iain Brunnschweiler, English cricketer
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Catherine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1896Alfred Jarry’s Ubu Roi premieres in Paris. A riot breaks out at the end of the performance.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1907The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie Foxx, John Malkovich, Ashley Greene, James "Sugar Boy" Crawford, Gratien Gélinas, Hans Hotter, Rita Wilson, Edmundo Ros, Emil Fenyvessy, Christopher Stone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1916.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1916 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 28, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1915. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1916
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,692 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,564 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,276
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1948
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 28, 1931 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1915 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1937 – Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011); December 23, 1955 – Grace Knight, English singer (Eurogliders); April 5, 1970 – Miho Hatori, Japanese singer-songwriter (Cibo Matto, Smokey & Miho, and Butter 08).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,888