Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 344th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,136 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Victor McLaglen
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1927Agnes Nixon
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen
- 1957Paul Hardcastle
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1973Arden Myrin
- 1978Summer Phoenix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1827Eugene O'Keefe, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1913)
- 1886Harold Alexander, 1st Earl Alexander of Tunis, English field marshal and politician, 17th Governor General of Canada (d. 1969)
- 1919Alexander Courage, American composer and conductor (d. 2008)
- 1930Michael Jopling, Baron Jopling, English politician, Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
- 1944John Birt, Baron Birt, English businessman
- 1954Price Cobb, American race car driver
- 1958Kathryn Stott, English pianist and academic
- 1961Oded Schramm, Israel-American mathematician and academic (d. 2008)
- 1979Matt Bentley, American wrestler
- 1990Sakiko Matsui, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Memphis Slim, Takeshi Kaga, Art Modell, Paul Guilfoyle, Lamont Dozier, Hugo Herrestrup, Diana Serra Cary, Chris Wiggins, Missi Pyle, Andrew Paul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1952 – Graeme Strachan, Australian singer-songwriter (Skyhooks) (d. 2001); June 10, 1910 – Howlin' Wolf, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976); June 18, 1908 – Nedra Volz, American actress (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916