Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 344th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,256 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Dorothy Lamour
- 1927Agnes Nixon
- 1941Fionnula Flanagan
- 1948Jessica Cleaves
- 1960Michael Schoeffling
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1983Patrick Flueger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1588Isaac Beeckman, Dutch scientist and philosopher (d. 1637)
- 1751George Shaw, English botanist and zoologist (d. 1813)
- 1891Arlie Mucks, American discus thrower and shot putter (d. 1967)
- 1932Vyacheslav Kurennoy, Russian water polo player (d. 1992)
- 1933Larry Morris, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1939Dick Bavetta, American basketball player and referee
- 1954Price Cobb, American race car driver
- 1958Pepsi Demacque, English singer (Pepsi & Shirlie)
- 1961Nia Peeples, American singer and actress
- 1985Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Gaines, Rosalind Cash, Wendy Schaal, Kyle Gass, Cameron Monaghan, Pete Seeger, Angus Deayton, K. C. Martel, Shin Se-kyung, Carl Reiner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1999 – Robert Villar, Filipino actor and singer (Mak and the Dudes); August 13, 1961 – Dawnn Lewis, American actress and singer; August 17, 1968 – Andriy Kuzmenko, Ukrainian singer-songwriter and actor (Skryabin) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942