Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1948. It was the 50th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,979 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,660 days or 23.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 880 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1980.
If a dog named Vinaigrette - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vinaigrette will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vinaigrette will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Ray Collins
- 1936Howard Smith
- 1941Fionnula Flanagan
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen
- 1958John J. York
- 1960Kenneth Branagh
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1973Arden Myrin
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1866Louis Bolk, Dutch anatomist and biologist (d. 1930)
- 1925Jean Byron, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1933Philip R. Craig, American author (d. 2007)
- 1940Anne Gibson, Baroness Gibson of Market Rasen, English union leader and author
- 1944Andris Bērziņš, Latvian businessman and politician, former President of Latvia
- 1944John Birt, Baron Birt, English businessman
- 1948Jasuben Shilpi, Indian sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1964Bobby Flay, American chef and author
- 1982Sultan Kösen, Turkish giant
- 1983Habib Mohamed, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Connie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1896Alfred Jarry’s Ubu Roi premieres in Paris. A riot breaks out at the end of the performance.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nigel Olsson, Tammy Faye Messner, Çolpan İlhan, Brittney Powell, Lane Davies, Michelle Creber, Galina Vishnevskaya, Samm Levine, Salomé, Cerina Vincent.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1948.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1948 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 31, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 23, 1971. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1948
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 50th Friday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 25,979 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,660 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 880
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1980
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 31, 1936 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 23, 1971 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1936 – D. Ramanaidu, Indian actor, director, and producer, founded Suresh Productions (d. 2015); August 10, 1956 – Charlie Peacock, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; December 3, 1966 – Monic Hendrickx, Dutch actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873