Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1952. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,716 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,239 days or 22.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 837 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1984.
If a dog named Ralph - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ralph will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ralph will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Barbara Nichols
- 1947Douglas Kenney
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1960Michael Schoeffling
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1978Summer Phoenix
- 1981Taufik Batisah
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1896Torsten Bergström, Swedish actor and director (d. 1948)
- 1917Yahya Petra of Kelantan (d. 1979)
- 1920Thanassis Skordalos, Greek lyra player and composer (d. 1998)
- 1923Harold Gould, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1927Bob Farrell, American businessman, founded Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour (d. 2015)
- 1933Larry Morris, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1938Yuri Temirkanov, Russian viola player and conductor
- 1957Prem Rawat, Indian-American guru
- 1969Rob Blake, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1980Sarah Chang, American violinist
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Daniel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate DeAraugo, Saya Kawamoto, Nelly Furtado, Michael McKean, Vin Diesel, Ronan Keating, Bebel Gilberto, Esther Schweins, Robert Knepper, Ashwin Sood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1952.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1952 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 14, 1945. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 10th December 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1952
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 121 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,716 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,239 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 837
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1984
- Age in dog years: 288 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1966 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 14, 1945 (-118)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1913 – Alan Ladd, American actor and producer (d. 1964); May 2, 1962 – Jimmy White, English snooker player and actor; June 16, 1947 – Tom Wyner, English-American voice actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,959