Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,716 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dan Blocker
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1979Tora Augestad
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1983Xavier Samuel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1885Marios Varvoglis, Greek composer and conductor (d. 1967)
- 1941Tommy Rettig, American actor and engineer (d. 1996)
- 1953Chris Bury, American journalist and academic
- 1957Paul Hardcastle, English composer and producer
- 1959Kevin Ash, English journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1959Udi Aloni, American-Israeli director and author
- 1969Rob Blake, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1977Mr. Águila, Mexican wrestler
- 1985Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1986Matthew Bates, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1989Mongolian Revolution: At the country’s first open pro-democracy public demonstration, Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj announces the establishment of the Mongolian Democratic Union.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, Kenny Rankin, Vincent Delerm, Rex Harrison, Kirk Franklin, Jennette McCurdy, Redd Foxx, Ernest Miller, P. B. Sreenivas, Jennifer Rush.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 10, 1957.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1982 – Rob Mills, Australian singer-songwriter and actor; April 19, 1943 – Eve Graham, Scottish singer (The New Seekers); October 1, 1976 – Danielle Bisutti, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 876