Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,805 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Barbara Nichols
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1948Jessica Cleaves
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1957Paul Hardcastle
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1983Xavier Samuel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1870Adolf Loos, Austrian architect, designed Villa Müller (d. 1933)
- 1919Alexander Courage, American composer and conductor (d. 2008)
- 1928Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976)
- 1941Tommy Rettig, American actor and engineer (d. 1996)
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1956Jacquelyn Mitchard, American journalist and author
- 1960Kōichi Satō, Japanese actor
- 1974Meg White, American drummer (The White Stripes)
- 1979Iain Brunnschweiler, English cricketer
- 1983Habib Mohamed, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1983Democracy is restored in Argentina with the inauguration of President Raúl Alfonsín.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rooney Mara, Smiley Lewis, Barbara O'Neil, Alexis Bledel, Monet Mazur, Jennifer Coolidge, Lin-Manuel Miranda, J. Holiday, Nabil Abou-Harb, Kina Grannis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 10, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1934 – Shirley Horn, American singer and pianist (d. 2005); April 19, 1930 – Dick Sargent, American actor (d. 1994); June 10, 1990 – Valeen Montenegro, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039