Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,051 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Maggymay - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maggymay will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maggymay will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1927Agnes Nixon
- 1952Susan Dey
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1973Gabriela Spanic
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1978Summer Phoenix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1870Adolf Loos, Austrian architect, designed Villa Müller (d. 1933)
- 1891Nelly Sachs, German-Swedish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1910Ambrosio Padilla, Filipino basketball player, baseball player and politician (d. 1996)
- 1947Douglas Kenney, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1947Rasul Guliyev, Azerbaijani politician, 22nd Speaker of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1961Nia Peeples, American singer and actress
- 1964Bobby Flay, American chef and author
- 1965J Mascis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dinosaur Jr., Witch, Deep Wound, and Upsidedown Cross)
- 1971Brian Nichols, American spree killer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1869The Kappa Sigma Fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophia Bush, Jay Aston, Jack Concannon, Whoopi Goldberg, Patricia Owens, Khandi Alexander, Matt Minglewood, Jenny Winkler, Christa Miller, Maureen Stapleton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 10, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1978 – Roy Wood, Jr., American comedian, actor, and radio host; September 23, 1964 – Katie Mitchell, English director and producer; October 3, 1979 – Carlo Alban, Ecuadorian-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171