Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 344th day of the year 1961. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,362 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,121 days or 19.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1993.
If a dog named Francesca - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Francesca will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Francesca will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Anne Gwynne
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1960Michael Schoeffling
- 1964George Newbern
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1973Gabriela Spanic
- 1983Patrick Flueger
- 1983Xavier Samuel
- 1990Sakiko Matsui
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1923Clorindo Testa, Italian-Argentinian architect, designed the National Library of the Argentine Republic and Marriott Plaza Hotel (d. 2013)
- 1933Larry Morris, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1935Jaromil Jireš, Czechoslovak filmmaker (d. 2001)
- 1948Jessica Cleaves, American singer (The Friends of Distinction and Earth, Wind & Fire) (d. 2014)
- 1958Kathryn Stott, English pianist and academic
- 1959Udi Aloni, American-Israeli director and author
- 1960Kenneth Branagh, Northern Irish-born English actor director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Kevin Sharp, American singer (d. 2014)
- 1975Josip Skoko, Australian footballer
- 1988Mitchell Donald, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Michelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1869The Kappa Sigma Fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Hackett, Jeremy Northam, Kostas Mountakis, Stompin' Tom Connors, Pooh, William Orbit, Genesis P-Orridge, David Coburn, Toby Rand, Araceli González.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1961 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 6, 1943. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 10th December 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1961
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 188 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,362 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,121 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 723
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1993
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 6, 1943 (-167)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Please Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes (December 11, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1971 – Craig Robinson, American actor and singer; November 18, 1946 – Chris Rainbow, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2015); April 1, 1939 – Ali MacGraw, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,016