Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1964 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Proscia - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Proscia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Proscia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Annie Bos
- 1896Torsten Bergström
- 1920Reginald Rose
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1947Douglas Kenney
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1984Krista Ranillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1909Hermes Pan, American dancer and choreographer (d. 1990)
- 1922Lucía Hiriart, Chilean wife of Augusto Pinochet, 30th First Lady of Chile
- 1928Jeremy Morse, English banker and academic
- 1939Dick Bavetta, American basketball player and referee
- 1956Roberto Cassinelli, Italian lawyer and politician
- 1960Michael Schoeffling, American actor
- 1982Sultan Kösen, Turkish giant
- 1984Krista Ranillo, Filipino actress
- 1990Shoya Tomizawa, Japanese motorcycle racer (d. 2010)
- 1994Matti Klinga, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1896Alfred Jarry’s Ubu Roi premieres in Paris. A riot breaks out at the end of the performance.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Corey, Russell Morris, Hiroaki Iwanaga, Antony Booth, Séverine, Sanna Nielsen, Erika Slezak, Michael Gough, Frank Boeijen, Jimmie Rodgers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 10, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Lonely by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1948 – Todd Rundgren, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nazz, Utopia, and The New Cars); June 25, 1991 – Christa Theret, French actress; September 25, 1977 – Clea DuVall, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,245