Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1964 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1964. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,668 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,556 days or 17.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1996.
If a dog named Randy - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Randy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Randy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1941Fionnula Flanagan
- 1954Jack Hues
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1973Arden Myrin
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1981Taufik Batisah
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1882Otto Neurath, Austrian sociologist and philosopher (d. 1945)
- 1906Jules Ladoumègue, French runner (d. 1973)
- 1925Carolyn Kizer, American poet and academic (d. 2014)
- 1931Peter Baker, English-South African footballer and manager
- 1945George Amon Webster, American singer and pianist (Cathedral Quartet) (d. 2013)
- 1948Jasuben Shilpi, Indian sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1958Kathryn Stott, English pianist and academic
- 1975Josip Skoko, Australian footballer
- 1980Massari, Lebanese-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg, American singer and actress (Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players and Supercute!)
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1896Alfred Jarry’s Ubu Roi premieres in Paris. A riot breaks out at the end of the performance.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Byrd, Arthur Gardner, Christian Berkel, Graham Chapman, John-Paul Lavoisier, Luna, Dani Thompson, Virginia O'Brien, Bob Bell, Steve Archer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1964.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1964 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +273. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 23, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Lonely by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 10th December 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1964
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,668 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,556 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 666
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1996
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1993 (+273)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 23, 1942 (-163)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Mr. Lonely by Bobby Vinton (December 12, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1984 – Natalie Martinez, American actress; April 22, 1987 – BC Jean, American singer-songwriter and actress; October 18, 1955 – Hiromi Go, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897