Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1964 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,609 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,536 days or 18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 664 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1996.
If a dog named Dooley - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dooley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dooley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Howard Smith
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1954Jack Hues
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1983Patrick Flueger
- 1985Scarlett Bowman
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1882Shigenori Tōgō, Japanese politician, 37th Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 1950)
- 1886Victor McLaglen, English-American boxer and actor (d. 1959)
- 1939Barry Cunliffe, English archaeologist and academic
- 1948Muhammad Zaidan, Syrian-Palestinian terrorist, founded the Palestine Liberation Front (d. 2004)
- 1963Jahangir Khan, Pakistani squash player
- 1970Kevin Sharp, American singer (d. 2014)
- 1979Iain Brunnschweiler, English cricketer
- 1980Sarah Chang, American violinist
- 1986Kahlil Bell, American football player
- 1989Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, French politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masahiro Takashima, Gigi Edgley, Calvin "Fuzz" Jones, Bill Maher, Bradley James, Malachi Throne, Lehri, Nikki Cox, Mr Probz, Melissa Mathison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 10, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Lonely by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1988 – Ray Fujita, French-Japanese actor and singer (Dustz); April 28, 1952 – Chuck Leavell, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Allman Brothers Band and Sea Level); March 17, 1961 – Dana Reeve, American actress, singer, and activist (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,374