Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 344th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Ray Collins
- 1914Dorothy Lamour
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1960Kōichi Satō
- 1960Michael Schoeffling
- 1973Gabriela Spanic
- 1983Katrin Siska
- 1983Patrick Flueger
- 1983Xavier Samuel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1886Harold Alexander, 1st Earl Alexander of Tunis, English field marshal and politician, 17th Governor General of Canada (d. 1969)
- 1907Lucien Laurent, French footballer and coach (d. 2005)
- 1913Morton Gould, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1928John Colicos, Canadian actor (d. 2000)
- 1954Price Cobb, American race car driver
- 1956Roberto Cassinelli, Italian lawyer and politician
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern, Swiss-Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Massari, Lebanese-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1983Lewis Buxton, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1869The Kappa Sigma Fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1965The Grateful Dead’s first concert performance under this new name.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raaj Kumar, Rob Houwer, Bobby Hollander, Ray Walker, Freddie Starr, Yuuri Morishita, Lisa Marie Presley, Giorgos Konstantinou, Sayaka Isoyama, Ryo Narushima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 10, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1973 – Len Wiseman, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 2, 1982 – Kyoko Fukada, Japanese actress and singer; December 27, 1925 – Michel Piccoli, French actor, singer, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195