Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 344th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,093 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 613 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Victor McLaglen
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1918Anne Gwynne
- 1941Fionnula Flanagan
- 1964George Newbern
- 1965Greg Giraldo
- 1969Stephen Billington
- 1973Gabriela Spanic
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1981Taufik Batisah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1751George Shaw, English botanist and zoologist (d. 1813)
- 1805Joseph Škoda, Czech physician, dermatologist, and academic (d. 1881)
- 1878C. Rajagopalachari, Indian lawyer and politician, 45th Governor-General of India (d. 1972)
- 1918Anne Gwynne, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- 1932Vyacheslav Kurennoy, Russian water polo player (d. 1992)
- 1958Cornelia Funke, German-American author
- 1958John J. York, American actor
- 1970Kevin Sharp, American singer (d. 2014)
- 1983Katrin Siska, Estonian singer (Vanilla Ninja)
- 1983Patrick Flueger, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Darling, Barry Bostwick, Corin Redgrave, Jonathan Torrens, Axel Prahl, Ryan Bollman, Edward G. Robinson, Jean Dréville, Tom Amandes, Erika Yazawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 10, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1982 – Kristin Kreuk, Canadian actress and producer; June 18, 1971 – Mara Hobel, American actress; June 12, 1975 – Stephanie Szostak, French-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935