Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 344th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,264 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Rada - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rada will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rada will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Anne Gwynne
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1952Susan Dey
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1957Paul Hardcastle
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1983Patrick Flueger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1804Carl Gustav Jacob Jacobi, German mathematician and academic (d. 1851)
- 1907Lucien Laurent, French footballer and coach (d. 2005)
- 1910Ambrosio Padilla, Filipino basketball player, baseball player and politician (d. 1996)
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu, Japanese-American actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1946Thomas Lux, American poet and academic
- 1962Rakhat Aliyev, Kazakh politician and diplomat (d. 2015)
- 1969Rob Blake, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1980Sarah Chang, American violinist
- 1987Gonzalo Higuaín, French-Argentinian footballer
- 1994Matti Klinga, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Thompson, Hebe Tien, David La Haye, Austin Butler, Erika Yazawa, John Cullum, Omero Mumba, Victor Williams, Rudolph Isley, Sherina Munaf.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 10, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1949 – John Illsley, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Dire Straits); February 20, 1946 – Brenda Blethyn, English actress and singer; January 28, 1929 – Acker Bilk, English singer and clarinet player (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,314