Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 344th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Torsten Bergström
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1925Jean Byron
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1954Jack Hues
- 1965Greg Giraldo
- 1965J Mascis
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1969Stephen Billington
- 1970Kevin Sharp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1927Danny Matt, German-Israeli general (d. 2013)
- 1942Ann Gloag, Scottish nurse and businesswoman
- 1944Andris Bērziņš, Latvian businessman and politician, former President of Latvia
- 1947Howard Newby, English sociologist and academic
- 1960Kōichi Satō, Japanese actor
- 1962John de Wolf, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1965J Mascis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dinosaur Jr., Witch, Deep Wound, and Upsidedown Cross)
- 1982Claudia Hoffmann, German sprinter
- 1985Matt Forté, American football player
- 1988Neven Subotić, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kurt Russell, Kwon Sang-woo, Julia Fordham, Tania Maria, Vesna Zmijanac, Alan Reed, Paul Picerni, Matt Besser, Kim Hyun-joong, Maureen Forrester.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 10, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1999 – Bea Miller, American singer-songwriter and actress; December 1, 1970 – Golden Brooks, American actress; September 4, 1978 – Wes Bentley, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956