Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 1977. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,014 days or 13.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 2009.
If a dog named Chiron - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chiron will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chiron will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Victor McLaglen
- 1925Jean Byron
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu
- 1936Howard Smith
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1952Susan Dey
- 1958John J. York
- 1964George Newbern
- 1979Tora Augestad
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1891Nelly Sachs, German-Swedish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1906Jules Ladoumègue, French runner (d. 1973)
- 1916Rafael Ruiz, Spanish field hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu, Japanese-American actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1937Scott Baker, English judge
- 1956Jacquelyn Mitchard, American journalist and author
- 1959Wolf Hoffmann, German guitarist (Accept)
- 1966Rein Ahas, Estonian geographer and academic
- 1974Meg White, American drummer (The White Stripes)
- 1984Krista Ranillo, Filipino actress
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1965The Grateful Dead’s first concert performance under this new name.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Sisto, Steven R. McQueen, Klaus Kinski, Rita Guerra, Jang Hyuk, Barbara Jefford, Steve Camp, Barbara Britton, Amanda Stepto, Miki Howard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1977.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1977 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 24, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 10th December 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1977
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 297 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,043 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,014 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 509
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 2009
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 24, 1951 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-141)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone (December 10, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1961 – Martin Clunes, English actor, singer, and director; May 10, 1968 – Erik Palladino, American actor and producer; May 28, 1967 – Emma Kennedy, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873