Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 345th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,393 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 352 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Victor McLaglen
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1941Tommy Rettig
- 1945George Amon Webster
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen
- 1957Paul Hardcastle
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1983Xavier Samuel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1880Fred Immler, German actor (d. 1965)
- 1882Otto Neurath, Austrian sociologist and philosopher (d. 1945)
- 1925Carolyn Kizer, American poet and academic (d. 2014)
- 1935Jaromil Jireš, Czechoslovak filmmaker (d. 2001)
- 1941Tommy Rettig, American actor and engineer (d. 1996)
- 1945Mukhtar Altynbayev, Kazakhstani general and politician, 3rd Defence Minister of Kazakhstan
- 1961Oded Schramm, Israel-American mathematician and academic (d. 2008)
- 1972Puff Johnson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1987Gonzalo Higuaín, French-Argentinian footballer
- 1988Wilfried Bony, Ivorian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hayko Cepkin, Rory MacDonald, Meat Loaf, David Conrad, Walton Goggins, Katie Price, Charles Fambrough, Jacob Pitts, Sigtryggur Baldursson, Nafa Urbach.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 10, 1988.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Look Away by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1943 – Jerry Yester, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; August 29, 1952 – Deborah Van Valkenburgh, American actress; April 29, 1938 – Klaus Voormann, German bass player and producer (Manfred Mann and Plastic Ono Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944