Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,513 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ruth - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruth will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ruth will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Peter Sarstedt
- 1957Paul Hardcastle
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1960Kōichi Satō
- 1969Stephen Billington
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1985Scarlett Bowman
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1861Daisy Greville, Countess of Warwick (d. 1938)
- 1882Otto Neurath, Austrian sociologist and philosopher (d. 1945)
- 1935Jaromil Jireš, Czechoslovak filmmaker (d. 2001)
- 1947Howard Newby, English sociologist and academic
- 1948Dušan Bajević, Bosnian-Greek footballer and manager
- 1960Michael Schoeffling, American actor
- 1961Nia Peeples, American singer and actress
- 1967Narimi Arimori, Japanese actress
- 1982Sultan Kösen, Turkish giant
- 2014Jacques, Hereditary Prince of Monaco
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1869The Kappa Sigma Fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1907The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ethel Waters, David Burtka, Prince Paul, Stephen Guarino, Gail Patrick, 9th Wonder, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Traci Bingham, Timothy West, Kyle Massey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 10, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1942 – Abdur Razzak, Indian-Bangladeshi actor and producer; June 10, 1989 – Alexandra Stan, Romanian singer-songwriter, dancer, and model; March 27, 1966 – Arthur H, French singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202