Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,305 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fred Immler
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1941Tommy Rettig
- 1952Susan Dey
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1990Sakiko Matsui
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1851Melvil Dewey, American librarian, created the Dewey Decimal System (d. 1931)
- 1907Rumer Godden, English author and poet (d. 1998)
- 1920Reginald Rose, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2002)
- 1923Clorindo Testa, Italian-Argentinian architect, designed the National Library of the Argentine Republic and Marriott Plaza Hotel (d. 2013)
- 1937Raphael Maklouf, Israeli-English sculptor
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1961Nia Peeples, American singer and actress
- 1966Rein Ahas, Estonian geographer and academic
- 1973Arden Myrin, American comedian and actress
- 1990Terrell Sinkfield, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The People’s Liberation Army begins its siege of Chengdu, the last Kuomintang-held city in mainland China, forcing President of the Republic of China Chiang Kai-shek and his government to retreat to Taiwan.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Kove, Gordon Waller, Karanvir Bohra, John Raitt, Kotoko, Turhan Bey, John Legend, Jadyn Maria, Chiaki Kyan, Yashiki Takajin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 10, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1973 – Danniella Westbrook, English actress; January 27, 1942 – John Witherspoon, American actor; July 18, 1991 – Mizuki Yamamoto, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022