Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 345th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Beezer - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 523 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beezer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Beezer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1940Donna Mills
- 1942Anna Carteret
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1958Nikki Sixx
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1972Rusty Joiner
- 1974Lisa Ortiz
- 1979Rider Strong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1465Ashikaga Yoshihisa, Japanese shogun (d. 1489)
- 1863Annie Jump Cannon, American astronomer and academic (d. 1941)
- 1884Piet Ooms, Dutch swimmer and water polo player (d. 1961)
- 1889Walter Knott, American farmer and businessman, founded Knott’s Berry Farm (d. 1981)
- 1922Maila Nurmi, Finnish-American actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1935Pranab Mukherjee, Indian journalist and politician, 13th President of India
- 1965Giannis Ragousis, Greek economist and politician, Greek Minister for National Defence
- 1972Sami Al-Jaber, Saudi Arabian footballer and manager
- 1981Javier Saviola, Argentinian footballer
- 1984Leighton Baines, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1282Battle of Orewin Bridge: Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, the last native Prince of Wales, is killed at Cilmeri, near Builth Wells, in mid-Wales.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Kiel, K. S. Chithra, Nakamura Baijaku II, Harry Lewis, Helen Gallagher, Lee Harding, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Taylor Trensch, Stephnie Weir, Edmond O'Brien.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1990 – Munro Chambers, Canadian actor; September 17, 1973 – Ada Choi, Hong Kong actress; May 18, 1990 – Heo Ga-yoon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (4Minute and 2YOON).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143