Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 345th day of the year 1911. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,214 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,071 days or 35.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,328 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1943.
If a dog named Kenui - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 448 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kenui will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kenui will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Val Guest
- 1913Jean Marais
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1962Ben Browder
- 1963Jon Brion
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1973Mos Def
- 1975Dawn Steele
- 1984P.J. Lane
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1856Georgi Plekhanov, Russian philosopher, theorist, and author (d. 1918)
- 1872René Bull, British illustrator and photographer (d. 1942)
- 1899Julio de Caro, Argentinian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1980)
- 1938Reg Livermore, Australian actor and singer
- 1943Errol Brown, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (Hot Chocolate) (d. 2015)
- 1944Juan E. Méndez, Argentinian lawyer, academic, and activist
- 1956Andrew Lansley, English politician, Secretary of State for Health
- 1961Marco Pierre White, English chef and television host
- 1966Leon Lai, Chinese singer and actor
- 1972Sami Al-Jaber, Saudi Arabian footballer and manager
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olivia Wilde, Jordan Pruitt, Jon Voight, Porta, Frank Darabont, Benicio del Toro, Torrie Wilson, Rusty Goffe, Aphex Twin, Shinji Yamashita.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1911.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1911 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 24, 1915. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -87. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1911
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,214 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,071 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,328
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 1943
- Age in dog years: 448 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 24, 1915 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1902 (-87)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1974 – Taral Hicks, American actress and singer; June 2, 1961 – Dez Cadena, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Misfits, Black Flag, Osaka Popstar, DC3, The Gentlemen, and Loaded); July 29, 1973 – Stephen Dorff, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907