Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 345th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,663 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Noel Rosa
- 1940Donna Mills
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1947Teri Garr
- 1954Jermaine Jackson
- 1963Jon Brion
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1974Rey Mysterio
- 1987Alex Russell
- 1996Jack Griffo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1801Christian Dietrich Grabbe, German poet and playwright (d. 1836)
- 1885Carlo Wieth, Danish actor (d. 1943)
- 1899Julio de Caro, Argentinian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1980)
- 1908Elliott Carter, American composer and academic (d. 2012)
- 1908Hákun Djurhuus, Faroese educator and politician, 4th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 1987)
- 1953Bess Armstrong, American actress
- 1958Nikki Sixx, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Sixx:A.M., Sister)
- 1966Erik Honoré, Norwegian writer, musician, record producer
- 1974Ben Shephard, English journalist and television host
- 1987Alex Russell, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wilford Brimley, Valeen Montenegro, John Connell, Mahée Paiement, Ai Kato, Barbara Trentham, Abdelmajid Lakhal, Martha Smith, Linn Oeymo, Christine Elise.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1907 – Iron Eyes Cody, American actor and stuntman (d. 1999); April 18, 1961 – Kelly Hansen, American singer-songwriter (Foreigner and Hurricane); April 17, 1959 – Sean Bean, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,144